Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

13th. Annual Bats Day in The Fun Park (May 8th. 2011) is almost here!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 13th. Annual Bats Day in The Fun Park (May 8th. 2011) is almost here!

Hey fellow Micechaters!
    It's hard to believe the 2011 Bats Day in The Fun Park is just days away! (May 6th. 7th. and 8th. With Sunday the 8th. being the day all the Goths go to Disneyland)
    Info at Welcome to the Official Bats Day in the Fun Park Website

I'm looking forward to being a part of the Hearse Parade to the park on May 8th. with fellow members from Graveyard Mafia and Phantom Coaches Hearse Clubs.
    graveyardmafia.com • Index page and

Re: 13th. Annual Bats Day in The Fun Park (May 8th. 2011) is almost here!

Dont forget that the Bats Day Black Market over 60 vendors of spooky goodness on Saturday May 7, during the day.

And the Bats Day Happy Haunts Swinging Wake: A Costumed Celebration, in the evening.

Tickets are still on sale for the Bats Day Happy Haunts Swinging Wake until April 22.
    This is a costumed themed event. The Bats Day Happy Haunts Swinging Wake(tm): A Costumed Celebration

To purchase tickets go here: Bats Day in the Fun Park? online Event payment page

Meeting times for the photo will be posted soon.

Noah K

Comment

Thanks Noah! Got the meeting times and printed a few copies for friends. See ya there!
      P.S. I've got my room booked at the DoubleTree!!! PaRtY!

Comment

That's so...weird.

Come on...goth? Didn't that die in 1998?
        Caleb

"Second star to the right and straight on 'till morning."

"Adventure is out there!"

22 times to Disneyland in one year, personal record.

(Save the Disneyland Hotel Waterfalls too!)

Comment

Wow, I haven't missed a Bat's Day before, but this one falls on Mother's Day. Have to miss this one.
          Mike

Comment

omg, can't wait for the weekend. so glad it won't be so hot anymore!

just read this Q&A with bats day founder noah korda, he talks about getting official disney recognition, who'd win in a fight between tim burton and walt disney . . . and, most importantly, his favorite dessert from the park.

Bats Day in the Fun Park Founder Noah Korda on Getting Official Disney Recognition, Who'd Win in a Fight Between Tim Burton and Walt Disney and his Confection of Choice from the Park - Orange County Music - Heard Mentality

Comment

photos!

i may or may not be in them!

Disneyland trip:

Costumed wake (! super fun!!):

Black Market:
              http://www.ocweekly.com/slideshow/go...rket-33221265/

Comment

I was amazed at how many senior citizens were dressed up yesterday. I always took this event as being one for the young.
                Fight On!:sc: Beat the Red Wolves!

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Quote of the Week:

[None]
                The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough - Randy Pausch

Comment

It was a wonderful Bats Day and the Happy Haunts Swinging Wake was simply ridiculous amounts of fun.( and,yes, pictures of myself and my daughter are in the OKC register slide show) This was the tenth event we attended and it just keeps getting better. I am already looking forward to next year.
                  And a note to the poster above me. I am 56. I don't know if that counts in your book as a senior citizen ,but yes, I dressed to impress and it was fun.
                  See you on Bats Day !

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X