This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gumball Standings?

Pretty please can the gumball standings get posted up? I'm dying to know how everyone ranked!!! We may not have been in the top 10 but it would be gratifying to know how we did =D.

Re: Gumball Standings?

I'm dying to know how you all did and see some pictures!
    sigpicGumball Rally 2015: The Beatle Girls, formerly known as The Beagle Girls

Comment

Same here!

Comment

Yes yes yes!!! PLEASE post the standings with point values! Would love to see how we all placed, and point differences/time differences, etc

Hoping I get to see it!

Also, I completely forgot to purchase an extra copy of the Rally sheet at the after party. Will there be another opportunity to purchase one? >.<!
        Jessica: Oh! My hero. [Walks past Valiant] Oh, Honey Bunny!
        Roger: Oh, Lovecup!
        2010 Gumball Rally LITE! *The Five Best Friends That Anyone Could Have!*
        2011 Gumball Rally! *Cruisin' Bayou Tours*
        Twitter!

Comment

Saaame!

Comment

Originally posted by Nancy Carey View Post
            I'm dying to know how you all did and see some pictures!
            I just finished a trip report with pictures and there is another one too in the Disneyland Resort section of Micechat. : )

Comment

Originally posted by BunnyCups View Post
              Also, I completely forgot to purchase an extra copy of the Rally sheet at the after party. Will there be another opportunity to purchase one? >.<!
              Yes, I too was exhausted from the rally and forgot to buy one. I would love to have one of those as a keepsake. Thanks!
              "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone that can do him absolutely no good." - Samuel Johnson

Comment

Keepsake? Or study guide for next year.... ? =D

Comment

Originally posted by Gwenchanter View Post
                  Keepsake? Or study guide for next year.... ? =D
                  Ha! I will never let you in our insidious plan to take over the world!!

....or at least just the next rally.
                  "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone that can do him absolutely no good." - Samuel Johnson

Comment

I just finished a trip report with pictures and there is another one too in the Disneyland Resort section of Micechat. : )
                    Thanks-- I did see your report. Who can resist a Princess Buttercup report?! As always, you and your hubby are too cute for words, and I love your reports. One day when I make it for another rally I will have to introduce myself!
                    sigpicGumball Rally 2015: The Beatle Girls, formerly known as The Beagle Girls

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X