Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Want to meet up?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to meet up?

Hey guys I will be going to Disneyland August 30-31 I'm 13 and really would like to meet up with people I am chatting with and meet people that are just like me in love with Disneyland haha please join me

Re: Want to meet up?

Hi I'm Chris Hansen From Dateline NBC. Have a seat right over there...

J/K Have fun at Disneyland!
    sigpic

Comment

Hi Disneylvr4eva123! One of the most important things to us here on MiceChat is the safety of our members... especially our junior members! While we know that all MiceChatters are wonderful upstanding members of society, as a parent I have to urge caution when setting up meetings with people you've never met and don't know when you are a younger member. If you were going to be at the park on a Sunday I would encourage you to go to one of the noon meets. But since you are going during the week, I would make sure that your parents know about this, and that your parents will be with you.

I've meet some really wonderful people and made some really great friends on MiceChat, and I don't want to discourage you from that. I just want to make sure that you are careful!!

Ok... mommy lecture over.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
      all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Haha thanks for that if anyone decides to meet I will make sure that my parents are with me

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X