Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heading to the MiceChat Anniversary meetup, would anyone like to help me out?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heading to the MiceChat Anniversary meetup, would anyone like to help me out?

Issue solved and found a ride. Okay to be locked if you so wish.

My usual copilot and buddy that helps me get into the parking structure has decided they don't want to come to the meet up. I'm not entirely keen on paying $14 for parking or whatever it is now. Would anyone like to carpool? Or meet up with me so you could help me out? I'm entirely prepared to use home baked chocolate chip cookies as payment. I'm coming from San Diego county, near the 76 and the 5 if you'd like to carpool too.
    Last edited by MousieMagic; 01-28-2012, 09:34 PM.

Re: Heading to the MiceChat Anniversary meetup, would anyone like to help me out?

What day are you coming up?
    Signature courtesy of Poisonedapples

Comment

Re: Heading to the MiceChat Anniversary meetup, would anyone like to help me out?

And I've had his cookies.... YUM!!!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
      all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Originally posted by LadyNimrodelle View Post
        What day are you coming up?

Sorry about not replying sooner, hadn't realized this had a reply. I've messaged you back about my current, better, situation but thank you for the offer.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X