This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our Gumball Photos

Well, to be honest, Team It Doesn't Matterhorn didn't have a lot of time to take pictures. We were too busy trying to win that prize (and waving and talking to other teams while we were at it), but once in a while we remembered to take out the camera and snap a photo or two. We would like to share them with you.

It started at the Pasta Party:

where Team Why Is the Rum Gone dreamed of winning the prize:

Posing with Dumbo and Dumboer and Why is the Rum Gone?

Speaking of Dumbo, that is where we saw The Gumballerinas:

Death by Monkeys waited for Casey Jr ... and they probably rode in the Monkey Cage, don't ya think?

Going to Wonderland with The Dapper Dancers:

On board the Columbia we stepped in time with The Lost Safari Duo (I'm not going to attempt the rest of their supercalifragalistically-long name):

All afternoon, it seemed, we were chasing The Pin Traders, but didn't catch up to them until the Awards Party:

Where we also found The Riders of the Lost Park:

That was it for the first day ... stay tuned for more photos from Sunday's meet-up.

---------- Post added 05-22-2012 at 05:32 PM ----------

After all that racing around on Saturday, it took us a while to get back into the Park on Sunday. After a relaxing brunch at Jolly Holiday Bakery we headed across to The Hub where the other Mouse Chatters were gathering.

Here is half of the Two Mouse Crew (does that make her a One Mouse Crew)?

Behind those dark glasses you will find The Indiana Janes:

One out of two smiles ain't bad ...

Dusty was busy handing out raffle tickets. No, we didn't win anything, not even any foam fingers ...

Not exactly what I would call a wallflower:

With smiles like these, it must have meant that they found the rum after all:

Ahh, now The Two Mouse Crew is whole again ("nice hat, Nancy"):

Dusty, talking to the assembled crowd. Looks like he's squinting. Was he blinded by those bright shirts?

"OK, What's next?"

After lunch we headed over to see Ariel:

In line for the Little Mermaid:

Still in line for the Little Mermaid:

After the ride, the group split up. Most probably headed home to rest their weary feet, but we stayed on longer to enjoy the parks before heading back North to San Jose (yes, we do know the way). Still had more shopping to do, to ... and pin-trading ... and ...

When we were ready to board the monorail (Mandy Monorail, as she is now known), we saw a familiar face behind the camera:

We imagine that someday we may see that reciprocal photo.

As we pulled out of the station, we caught one last image of Foxtasmic. What a great way to remember the fun and excitement of Gumball Rally 2012!

We had a great time at this year's Rally. Congratulations to everyone: the winners, the staff, and to all the teams for helping to make this event soooo enjoyable!

See you next year!
    Last edited by lctom1; 05-24-2012, 05:49 AM.
    Proud member of Team It Doesn't Matterhorn, winners of the 2012 Gumball Rally Team Spirit Award.

Re: Our Gumball Photos

Nice pictures!!!!....One of these years, I'm sure I will be on the Gumball Rally

Thanks for sharing your wonderful rally memories!!!
    Last edited by Irving; 05-22-2012, 06:11 PM. Reason: Adding a "thanks for sharing!"

If you can dream it, you can Do it - Walt Disney

Comment

Thanks, Dad! This is what I missed from our Rally experience last year: photos of us actually interacting with the teams we spent 12 hours being crazy with. I'm glad we remembered to use the camera this year.
      proud member of Rally team It Doesn't Matterhorn, winners of the 2012 Team Spirit award

Comment

Great pictures! And although there isn't a picture to prove it, Team Toot Whistle Plunk and Boom enjoyed meeting you as well. (Even if Little Toot was too shy to say hi ) Thanks for sharing your wonderful Micechat Spirit with us and congrats on your well-deserved win! My kids can attest to the fact that I told them more than once that your team should win the Spirit award-- well done!
        sigpicGumball Rally 2015: The Beatle Girls, formerly known as The Beagle Girls

Comment

[QUOTE=lctom1;1056763637]

Himm not bad akfandisney

One out of two smiles ain't bad ...

When we were ready to board the monorail (Mandy Monorail, as she is now known), we saw a familiar face behind the camera:

We imagine that someday we may see that reciprocal photo.

As we pulled out of the station, we caught one last image of Foxtasmic. What a great way to remember the fun and excitement of Gumball Rally 2012!

ok here is MY retrun picture.

We imagine that someday we may see that reciprocal photo

You like ?
          AKfandisney Have a Magic Disney day šoš 2010
          Alan

Toy Story Mania construction:
          Older photo
          New Photo

Member of
          MiceChat WDW Trip
          Next trip
          2014 Dec, 31

Comment

[QUOTE=akfandisney;1056764634]
            Originally posted by lctom1 View Post
            You like ?
            YES! Awesome.
            proud member of Rally team It Doesn't Matterhorn, winners of the 2012 Team Spirit award

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X