Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disney California Adventure AP Event: Glow With the Show (Guest Offers and Requests)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney California Adventure AP Event: Glow With the Show (Guest Offers and Requests)

Next week is the 3 day AP Glow with the Show event at DCA which will solely be a showing of WoC with the new Glow Ears. The event dates (and APs) are listed below:

Thursday June 28th (SoCal, Deluxe, Premium, Premier)

Friday June 29th (Deluxe and Premium and Premier)

Saturday June 30th (Premium and Premier only)

To register, you were supposed to RVSP at the ticket booths at DLR. All 3 dates are now booked out. Each APer that RVSPed can bring up to 3 additional APers (as long as their guests pass is valid for that date).

This thread is for those that are still interested in going but didn't RVSPed and can see if anyone has space available. Be sure to say what kind of AP you have and what date you can go (refer to the dates above). If you have RVSPed for the event and have space, post what date your going and how many spots you have open.

The world is a treasure trove of places.
    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
    Indy Ride Count: 2211
    World of Color Count: 74

Re: Disney California Adventure AP Event: Glow With the Show (Guest Offers and Reques

I already have my Glow Ears and didn't get into the event. I'll probably be at Trader Sam's anyway haha! Have a good time. It's really cool seeing the show when EVERYONE has ears.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

Re: Disney California Adventure AP Event: Glow With the Show (Guest Offers and Reques

We have 1 socal 1 deluxe and 2 Premium passholders that would love to be able to go. If anyone has extra spots for the 28th please let me know!
      Last edited by Murrie567; 06-23-2012, 06:01 AM.

Comment

I've got 2 spots for premium passholders on the 30th if anyone is interested.
        Signature courtesy of Poisonedapples

Comment

There are two of us with Deluxe Passes (no Saturday) that would love to go if anyone has some extra spots.
          dmode 505 at yahoo dot com

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X