This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gay Days meet?

I was just wondering if MiceChat usually does a meet up for the Gay Days weekend? If not, I think there should be one.
    "If you can dream it, you can do it" - Walt Disney

Re: Gay Days meet?

Yes, usually both days.
    My Micechat cruise trip report, Part 1:http://micechat.com/14795-disney-wonder/

Comment

When Dusty, Fishbulb, and Monorail Man get back from Florida, a schedule will be posted.

The pace of events (cruise, Haunt, Florida) has been pretty hectic the last few weeks. It takes a bit of time to catch up with everything.
      Follow me on Twitter: @matthamand

Comment

When is it?

Comment

This year Gay Days is October 6th and 7th. Well... I think there are Friday events also but the main part is the weekend.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
          all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

^ In other words ... THIS weekend.

Sadly we will be sitting this Gay Days out ... first one we've missed in quite awhile.

Comment

Hoping to make it on Saturday.
              I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

Comment

I will defiantly be there!

Comment

I am on my way for Gay day first time in 2 years looken forward to the meet. Big Hug Lorraine
                  Lorraine Erickson
                  BIG HUG

Comment

​Cool! It's usually a pretty good time. I don't know that I'll be in time for the noon meet up, but I will try.
                    I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

Comment

How I wish I was there! It's one of the best meets. Luckily, I got to see the troops when they were out here in Florida!

Peace,
                      Roo
                      husband, petowner, wordsmith, imagineer, martialist, playwright, traveller, ardent, wit, critic, barista, Taoist, superhero, fortuneteller, reader, fidget, teacher, dreamer, author, blogger, ghosthunter, voter, patient, bear, gourmand, Floridian, friend

Comment

Didn't end up meeting with the group, but I was there on Saturday and had a *blast*!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X