This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• January 27th - Barbaraann is hoping to Meet MiceChatters

January 27, 2013 is a Sunday, and I will be in Disneyland. I am hoping that the usual Sunday Meet will take place in the Hub, and some MiceChatters will stop by.

I have been at a few Sunday Meets in my day, and they are always a lot of fun.

I hope to see you there, if you plan on being in Disneyland that day.
    BarbaraAnn

Re: January 27th - Barbaraann is hoping to Meet MiceChatters

I haven't been to a Sunday Meet since Anniversary Sunday in 2011. I am really excited because on this trip I will be in Disneyland on 2 different Sundays.

I remember my very first Sunday Meet, when I was fortunate enough to meet the one and only Dustysage.

BarbaraAnn

Comment

On non-event Sundays the group can be small--or not. One time I thought Jimmie and I would be the only ones there--until Dusty showed up. Then came a few others. Even with a small group it can be fun.
      Have bicycle, will ride. Finished 2012 with 10,089 miles, 683 hours, and 482,000 feet of elevation gain.
      2013: 201 rides, 8171 miles, 544 hours, 480K feet.
      2014 so far: 7846 miles, 451,000 feet
      sigpic

Comment

I have been to small meets, and a few big ones. The large ones can be bit overwhelming. The Anniversary one was dampened by the rain that fell that day. I prefer the smaller ones because you can actually get to spend some time with the people there.
        BarbaraAnn

Comment

I'll try my bestest to make it!

Comment

My bags are almost all packed, and I am excited to leave for my vacation in just three days. I must remember to put my MiceChat Hat in the suitcase, so I can wear it on Sunday for the Noon Meet. I usually wear an old nametag as well that says Barbara Ann on it. Yes, that's my name, I'm not just fond of the Beach Boys popular song.

Perhaps I will see you there, otherwise maybe I'll run into you sometimes during the Anniversary Weekend.

If not, have fun on MiceChat.
            BarbaraAnn

Comment

Well I might not make the noon meet on Sunday, That is superbowl Sunday apparently and family is having a get together. I'm gonna try though!

But I will be there Saturday!

Comment

Originally posted by clara View Post
                Well I might not make the noon meet on Sunday, That is superbowl Sunday apparently and family is having a get together. I'm gonna try though!

But I will be there Saturday!
                Super Bowl Sunday is Feb. 3rd.

There is a week off for the two teams to get ready for the big game.
                BarbaraAnn

Comment

Originally posted by Barbaraann View Post
                  Super Bowl Sunday is Feb. 3rd.

There is a week off for the two teams to get ready for the big game.
                  Yeah that is why I can't make it to the Sunday meet. BUT even as I type this I'm making arrangements to get out there that day. In all honesty, I could care less about the superbowl....but its an annual party my family has so...gotta attend.

Comment

Originally posted by Barbaraann View Post
                    My bags are almost all packed....

Couldn't help myself but this song came to mind.
                    Have bicycle, will ride. Finished 2012 with 10,089 miles, 683 hours, and 482,000 feet of elevation gain.
                    2013: 201 rides, 8171 miles, 544 hours, 480K feet.
                    2014 so far: 7846 miles, 451,000 feet
                    sigpic

Comment

One of my favorite songs. Thanks, hopefully that jet plane won't be delayed by snow in Chicago.
                      BarbaraAnn

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X