This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gay Days at Disney World MiceChat Meetup - June 1st and 2nd, 2013

MiceChatter's don't need much excuse for a party, and we've got a great diversity diversion for you on June 1st and 2nd this year. Please join us as the MiceChatters meet at the Magic Kingdom on the 1st and Epcot on the 2nd as we join hundreds of thousands of other guests for a weekend of fun.

These meets are very low key and are designed so you can spend a portion of the day with your MicePals. Please feel free to come and go as you please and wear a red shirt for support if you feel comfortable doing so.

June 1st - Magic Kingdom Meetup
    • Location - Tomorrowland Terrace/Noodle Station covered patio (see map below)
    • Time - 11:30 am until about Noon
    • Lunch - We'll head off around noon for lunch (likely at the Columbia Harbour House)
    • Parade - 3pm (we gather in the Castle forecourt area about 20 minutes before the parade)
    • MiceChat Hotline: If you have difficulty finding us, please call the MiceChat Hotline: 949-274-8778

June 2nd - Epcot
    • Location - Innoventions Hallway (behind Club Cool - See Map Below)
    • Lunch - Sunshine Seasons in the Land Pavilion
    • MiceChat Hotline: If you have difficulty finding us, please call the MiceChat Hotline: 949-274-8778

We look forward to seeing you and hope you'll be able to join us for one or both days!
    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Re: Gay Days at Disney World MiceChat Meetup - June 1st and 2nd, 2013

This is going to be so much fun! I can't wait to see my Florida pals.
    "All my life I've had one dream, to achieve my many goals.
    Homer Jay Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by Dustysage View Post

MiceChatter's don't need much excuse for a party, and we've got a great diversity diversion for you on June 1st and 2nd this year. Please join us as the MiceChatters meet at the Magic Kingdom on the 1st and Epcot on the 2nd as we join hundreds of thousands of other guests for a weekend of fun.

These meets are very low key and are designed so you can spend a portion of the day with your MicePals. Please feel free to come and go as you please and wear a red shirt for support if you feel comfortable doing so.

June 1st - Magic Kingdom Meetup
      • Location - Tomorrowland Terrace/Noodle Station covered patio (see map below)
      • Lunch - We'll head off around noon for lunch (likely at the Columbia Harbour House)
      • Parade - 3pm (we gather in the Castle forecourt area about 20 minutes before the parade)

June 2nd - Epcot
      • Location - Innoventions Hallway (behind Club Cool - See Map Below)
      • Lunch - Sunshine Seasons in the Land Pavilion

We look forward to seeing you and hope you'll be able to join us for one or both days!
      Uhm a heads up, Dusty. But when I was there this past Saturday the section of that building with Club Cool was tarped and under construction. I believe Club Cool was closed off and there was a construction wall in that area. I didn't see all of it completely, but I thought I'd give you guys a heads up anyways. Not sure when it will be down, but you guys will know more than me, I'm sure.
      "Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our children." - Walter Elias Disney

Comment

I hope to see you boys over the weekend.

Comment

Tomorrow -- Disney's Animal Kingdom! Wear your red!

Comment

Looking forward to seeing you all!

If you have trouble finding us on Sunday, due to construction in our meeting area, call the hotline number above. :-)
            MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

I just checked with Disney and it is the Fountain View Ice Cream place that is under refurb until sometime in August. So it won't be clear by this weekend, however Club Cool will probably be open. Based on the info I received I might hazard a guess that the construction is only on the front side of the building and not the back. But its best to keep an eye out for it.
              "Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our children." - Walter Elias Disney

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X