Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Would you like to work at the 2014 Gumball Rally? Of COURSE you would!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you like to work at the 2014 Gumball Rally? Of COURSE you would!

The Special Events Crew is looking for a few volunteers for the 2014 Gumball Rally!!

We need people who can give us at least 3 hours of their time on Saturday, May 3rd, between the hours of 8 am and 8 pm.

If you wanted to be a part of the Gumball Rally but didn't sign up for a team, please find me on Facebook - Tiffany Wilhelm - you can't miss me, I have a gumball machine with Mickey ears as my profile photo - and send me a friend request with a message "Rally Volunteer" so you can be added to the Rally volunteer Facebook group. If you aren't on FB, you can send an email to tinkermonkey59@gmail.com with the times you are available. The Spotters will be out in the open again this year so that the teams can find them if there are questions or concerns during the event. Please do not reply in this thread.

The last day to volunteer is Friday, April 25th. All volunteers will be contacted directly by Tiffany after the schedule for the day is in place and be told where to meet for their assignments.

Thanks!

Tiffany (tinkermonkey) & Michele (mamabot)
    I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how you�d meet a kid,
    then 10 seconds later you�d be playing like you were best friends?"

:love:

Re: Would you like to work at the 2014 Gumball Rally? Of COURSE you would!

Someday, tinkermonkey, someday. But for now we're having too much fun rallying to help backstage!
    proud member of Rally team It Doesn't Matterhorn, winners of the 2012 Team Spirit award

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X