Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Registrations

New user registrations are verified at least once per day. Thank you for your patience.
2 of 2 < >

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Gumball Rally - Advice from Veterans & Questions from Newbies

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Gumball Rally - Advice from Veterans &amp; Questions from Newbies

One thing that sets Gumball Rally apart from other Disney fan competitions is that there is no advantage gained by ignoring the other participants. Once you are in line, you can't do much (besides some basic planning) to improve your chances of success.

From my past experiences, I would suggest that you use these times of forced inactivity to play with any other teams in your area. This part is the most fun for me -- cheering on other teams as they walk past, chatting with those stuck in line with you, etc.

As others have said, yes: plan your strategy ahead (and be prepared to change it), stay hydrated, and bring snacks. But above all, take the time to enjoy yourself. After all, isn't that why we're all here?
    proud member of Rally team It Doesn't Matterhorn, winners of the 2012 Team Spirit award

Comment

Re: Gumball Rally - Advice from Veterans &amp; Questions from Newbies

As Team Pink Elephants, my daughter and I have done the Rally every year since year one! My favorite tips are travel light, comfortable shoes and small snacks you can carry in a purse. Most questions are easy, although a few are a little tricky. Our one tradition in the last couple of years is to stop and eat at McDonalds on our way to Hojos for the after party. We usually book a room at Howard Johnson's- then we don't have to do much walking after the party! Most important--have fun!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X