2014 Gumball Rally Trash Talking - because it's good to be bad!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tinkermonkey
    has a brand new mindset
    MiceChat Moderator
    • Oct 2005

2014 Gumball Rally Trash Talking - because it's good to be bad!

As I looked at Mamabot's thread about traditions and memories, I had a bit of a sad moment. It has come to my attention that the teams in the 2014 MiceChat Gumball Rally have neglected to do much in the way of Trash Talking. That's just not quite right.

As the champion of the best ever Trash Talking thread to ever grace the pages of this fine website, I challenge you all to find a way to have fun, be a little snarky, but keep it ALL in fun. Trust me when I say it's harder than it looks. Graphics, though, are worth extra bragging points.
    I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how you�d meet a kid,
    then 10 seconds later you�d be playing like you were best friends?"

:love:
  • KiMcHeEfOrLiFe
    aka 'KiMcHeE'
    • Mar 2011

Re: 2014 Gumball Rally Trash Talking - because it's good to be bad!

AH YES I WAS WONDERING WHY THERE WAS NO TRASH TALKING THREAD THIS YEAR! Thanks for starting one up tinkermonkey!

Alright seriously everyone, if the Grump Kims (which just might be the most dysfunctional team in the history of MiceChat's Gumball Rally) somehow places in the Gumball Rally, everyone needs to do a serious reevaluation of their team. I mean, seriously, this was what I was dealing with tonight:

Me: "I've got Rally spirit, yes I do! I've got Rally spirit, how about y-"
    Brother: "No."

With this team, there's no way we should be able to win anything! Everyone's goal should be to beat the Grump Kims cause otherwise, that's just embarrasing.

... Wait. I think I kind of just trash talked myself
    My Adventure Blog

flickr

Comment

• tinkermonkey
      has a brand new mindset
      MiceChat Moderator
      • Oct 2005

We definitely need to meet and I can tell you dysfunctional team stories! The good news is... well... I'll get back to you on that.
      I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how you�d meet a kid,
      then 10 seconds later you�d be playing like you were best friends?"

:love:

Comment

• lctom1
        D'land Visitor since '57
        • Jul 2010

We may not be fastest, but we're the brightest,
        And we'll put you to the test,
        If you want succeed - and be seen - in this rally,
        You'll have to beat the BEST!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Matterhorn.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	105.3 KB
ID:	7355716

Go Team IT DOESN'T MATTERHORN!
        Proud member of Team It Doesn't Matterhorn, winners of the 2012 Gumball Rally Team Spirit Award.

Comment

• Ms Cheesy
          Mmmm...
          • Apr 2012

You guys better watch out. I just did three minutes on the elliptical. Before I gave up, cause my legs started to hurt.
          Team Captain
          No Time for Snack Bar
          Go ahead, wait in line for that Pineapple Whip. I won't stop you.

Comment

• the702senior09
            Certified DL Addict
            • Feb 2014

Originally posted by Ms Cheesy View Post
            You guys better watch out. I just did three minutes on the elliptical. Before I gave up, cause my legs started to hurt.
            You might have to cancel my registration because I just died laughing :lol:
            2014 Gumball Rally Team- Skyway Sweethearts
            *~2014- Disneyland Premium Annual Passholder~*
            *~2015- Disney Parks Premier Passholder~*

Comment

• ocstaceysmith
              Disney Raised
              • Apr 2014

The success of my team will all depend on how much wine we consume the night before and considering that trader joe’s started selling my favorite seasonal wine again... Our odds are not looking good.. Not to mention while trying to recover from the wrath of grapes... The likelihood I am going to have to pull my teammate away from the churro carts... It's going to be a long Saturday...
              Stacey Smith
              The Real Princesses of Disneyland
              2014 Gumball Rally

Comment

• KiMcHeEfOrLiFe
                aka 'KiMcHeE'
                • Mar 2011

I think my trash talk scared everyone away and has everyone rethinking their strategy! I mean, I would be embarassed too if I placed behind the Grump Kims Oh, come on, where's the trash talk???

Originally posted by tinkermonkey View Post
                We definitely need to meet and I can tell you dysfunctional team stories! The good news is... well... I'll get back to you on that.
                I would love to hear those stories! After reading your Gumball Rally memories, I am definitely interested in hearing what happened when you did the Gumball Rally. Let's compare notes

Originally posted by the702senior09 View Post
                You might have to cancel my registration because I just died laughing :lol:
                Sweet, the Grump Kims just moved up a spot

Originally posted by ocstaceysmith View Post
                The success of my team will all depend on how much wine we consume the night before and considering that trader joe’s started selling my favorite seasonal wine again... Our odds are not looking good.. Not to mention while trying to recover from the wrath of grapes... The likelihood I am going to have to pull my teammate away from the churro carts... It's going to be a long Saturday...
                Haha we don't mind! You know what I think? I think you've had a rough week. All this Gumball Rally planning is rough. Go ahead, you've earned that wine. Take a load off!
                My Adventure Blog

flickr

Comment

• ocstaceysmith
                  Disney Raised
                  • Apr 2014

And so the anticipatory nightmares have begun...... Last nights nightmares involved the breakfast burrito's making everyone sick, a teammate that didn't want to do anything else but the 1 pointers, getting stuck on Tom Sawyer Island for all of the gumball rally, finally swam back to disneyland main land and returned our packet just in time for them to let us know we were too late..........
                  Stacey Smith
                  The Real Princesses of Disneyland
                  2014 Gumball Rally

Comment

• akfandisney
                    • Oct 2005

I'm a big gumball hunter I will get My Shot
                    Click
                    Got one team.
                    Next

Toy Story Mania construction:
                    Older photo
                    New Photo

Member of
                    MiceChat WDW Trip
                    Next trip
                    2014 Dec, 31

Comment

• mamabot
                      Rally Vixen
                      MiceChat Administrator
                      • Jan 2005

Originally posted by ocstaceysmith View Post
                      And so the anticipatory nightmares have begun...... Last nights nightmares involved the breakfast burrito's making everyone sick, a teammate that didn't want to do anything else but the 1 pointers, getting stuck on Tom Sawyer Island for all of the gumball rally, finally swam back to disneyland main land and returned our packet just in time for them to let us know we were too late..........
                      Gumball Rally nightmares are the worst! Maybe it was the TJs wine...
                      Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
                      I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X