Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

2015 Gumball Rally Team Name and Logo Contest

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2015 Gumball Rally Team Name and Logo Contest

Posting for The Beatle Girls

Click image for larger version

Name:	The Beatle Girls.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	178.0 KB
ID:	7360172
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

Thanks for posting for us, Mamabot! Eleanor Wrigley and Lucy in the Sky with Trident are ready to roll!
      sigpicGumball Rally 2015: The Beatle Girls, formerly known as The Beagle Girls

Comment

We are thrilled to be participating in our 4th Gumball Rally. Our name, having special family meaning, has remained the same every year. Normally the highlight of a Disneyland trip are all the delicious morsels found all over the park. But, on Gumball Rally day, we must control our tummies and go for the glory!

The legend of the snack bar goes way, way back. My mom and aunt saw a sign near the resort that said "SNACK BAR." In this intense moment, the ladies screamed, ran into each other, and fell down. My sister and I just don't have time for those kinds of shenanigans.

Good luck to everyone! And feel free to wait in line for a corn dog, mint julep, pineapple whip, etc. It won't bother us! We won't even point and laugh at you. Well, we'll try not to. :thumbup:

Name:	No Time for Snack Bar.jpg
Size:	88.1 KB
ID:	7360173
        Team Captain
        No Time for Snack Bar
        Go ahead, wait in line for that Pineapple Whip. I won't stop you.

Comment

In honor of New Horizons approaching Pluto and Mickey's loyal dog, we're team "No Longer a Planet"!

Name:	636x460design_01.jpg
Size:	69.2 KB
ID:	7360176

Comment

WE WILL WIN, NO LIE, YOU KNOW THIS!!

THE GUM BALLERS (PRONOUNCED GUM BALLAHSSS FOR STREET CRED)

After much debate and no consensus, we decided to go with our first name.
            This will be our first rally so we're so excited!

Name:	ballahz.png
Size:	107.6 KB
ID:	7360177

Comment

Attached Files
              Last edited by imecoli; 04-29-2015, 09:41 PM. Reason: add photo

Comment

Hello fellow Gumballers, This is our 5th Gumball Rally and our team is the "Purple Peoplemovers" ! This is a small tribute to the great ride that has gone to Yesterdayland :thumbdown Last year we placed 14th as the "Star Tourists", this year we want top ten ! Good luck to everybody and we look forward to another great rally:thumbup:

Name:	IMG_3396.jpg
Size:	167.2 KB
ID:	7360178

Comment

Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
                  I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

Thank you Mamabot for your help! Team Toto-GO! can't wait for this Saturday!
                    My Adventure Blog

flickr

Comment

We are The Ghoulish Delights.

Name:	ce.o.o.olll,i.o.o.jpg
Size:	45.4 KB
ID:	7360182

Comment

Team Name: Mickey's Agents of M.O.U.S.E. (Making Overelaborate and Useless Slogans for Everything)
                        Team Logo(s):

You may be familiar with our sister organization, Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., whose official seal served as the inspiration for our own:

A little more about our team:
                        Our diviner of new strategies, David, has devised a new plan for this year's rally, known internally as T.H.E.T.A Protocol (Thwart HYDRA and Enjoy Timely Attractions). Teammate Ashley has been honing her gift and will be lending her power to our cause; her ability to quickly spot the answers to tricky rally questions as they fly by is truly... Inhuman.

We'll be assembling at 0800 hours this Saturday morning at the Disneyland Resort. Intel confirms: it's a magical place.

See you at the rally!
                        -D & A

Comment

Hello. This is my first rally. My team's name is Mara's Eyes! We represent the legend of Mara in the popular attraction, Indiana Jones and the temple of the forbidden EYE! So remember, don't look into our eyes!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X