Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

MiceChat Sunday Meet - October 4th- Look for Barbaraann

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MiceChat Sunday Meet - October 4th- Look for Barbaraann

So have you ever been to a Sunday Meet? I have been to quite a few, over these many years that I have been a MiceChat member.

My next Disneyland vacation is a short one, but it does include a Sunday, so I told myself that I must be at the Hub at Noon.

So look for Barbaraann on October 4th, if you should happen to be there. I am excited to perhaps see some old friends again, and make some new ones too.

I am doing something different this time. I am traveling without a park hopper. So I am happy that the Noon Meet starts at Disneyland, and can perhaps finish up there, as well.
    BarbaraAnn

The new MiceChat is confusing at the moment. Hopefully, I'll have it all down to a science when I head off to Disneyland in just a few short weeks. I am looking forward to attending a Sunday Meet. Seems like forever, since I have done that.
    BarbaraAnn

Comment

I am looking forward to the MiceChat Meet next Sunday. Hopefully, it will be well attended. I see that hot weather has hit Anaheim. Just look for the melted MiceChatter in the Green MiceChat shirt.
      BarbaraAnn

Comment

It appears that MiceChat will have two meets this following weekend, and I will be at both of them. The Saturday one, wearing red, and the Sunday wearing my "Green, long ago purchased MiceChat shirt". I am so excited.
        BarbaraAnn

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X