Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

July 16, 2006 - The Second Annual *Disneyland's Birthday* MiceChat DrinkUp!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July 16, 2006 - The Second Annual *Disneyland's Birthday* MiceChat DrinkUp!

It's almost that time of the year again MiceChatters, that's right it's soon to be Disneyland's 51st Birthday! And to celebrate, we here at MiceChat are organizing our Second Annual *Disneyland's Birthday* MiceChat DrinkUp!

If you've never experienced a MiceChat DrinkUp, then you are in for more madness and mayhem than you previously thought possible of our MiceChat family! Basically a DrinkUp is all the fun of a normal MiceChat Meetup with all the craziness that comes with a few rounds of tasty beverages! Last year's festivities included such amusing experiences as the Tower of Terror: Disneyland Hotel Edition! If we could only explain the amusement...

So come one, come all (you must be 21+ to partake in tasty beverages) on Sunday, July 16, 2006 and join us to celebrate Disneyland's 51st in true MiceChat/DMCA fashion!

Here's how the DrinkUp works: Show up at any of the locations during the timeframes posted below and have a drink! Simple enough, eh? You don't have to stop by all the locations, we just post a the schedule so you know where to look for us!

Plans are now finalized!

6pm Cove Bar @ DCA
    8pm Hearthstone Lounge @ Grand Californian Hotel
    11pm
    Lost Bar @ Disneyland Hotel
    Lost Bar (DLH)
    21.52%
    UVA Bar (DTD)
    8.86%
    The Cantina @ Tortilla Jo's (DTD)
    6.33%
    Cove Bar (DCA)
    22.78%
    Hearthstone Lounge (GCH)
    17.72%
    Napa Rose (GCH)
    5.06%
    RainForest Cafe (DTD)
    5.06%
    Jazz Kitchen (DTD)
    7.59%
    ESPN Zone (DTD)
    2.53%
    Catal (DTD)
    2.53%
    Last edited by keith - SuPeR K!; 07-05-2006, 12:49 PM.
    My Roadtrip Photos

Re: July 16, 2006 - The Second Annual *Disneyland's Birthday* MiceChat DrinkUp!

Sounds like fun to me!

I believe a large contingent from the DMCA will be there.
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

Originally posted by keith - SuPeR K!
      Basically a DrinkUp is all the fun of a normal MiceChat Meetup with all the craziness that comes with a few rounds of tasty beverages!
      Sounds truly frightening.

Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
      Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
      Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

Comment

LOL yay I'll head down to the park as soon as I get back from my camping trip (not sure what time we are leaving). Yes, I will be sleeping in a tent in sequoia national park for that weekend. Eeeew!

On the way tho, I'll stop by my place and take a shower I don't think you guys want to see an unshaven Chernabog, even if your sense of smell is hampered by tasty beverages.
        I am grateful... grapefruit! ~ Bjork (upon winning Best International Female Artist at the BRIT Awards)
        sigpic

Founding Member of the BA!

Comment

oh heck yes! i'm SO looking forward to another DMCA drinkup!! :yea:
          MCDADMCA

^clicky clicky^

Comment

My husband and I will be there!

Comment

So far we have Lost, Cove, and Hearthstone tied for 1st. Jazz Kitchen is in 2nd.

The best place to start would probably be at the Cove Bar since DCA closes the earliest. Any preferences as to which place to end the night at? Personally, I like ending the night outdoors at the Lost Bar.
              My Roadtrip Photos

Comment

Cove Bar then Lost bar! I'm so going to be there. I'll be tired since I'll be fresh off the plane coming back from Oz, but it will be fun and I'll have stories and pictures! and I can take MORE pictures and videos!!
                "Tonight I wash my hands of you
                You set the bar I could not live up to
                Tonight the light is breaking through
                So thank you very little and send me postcards from hell"
                Zebrahead

Comment

Sounds fun Cant wait to see everyone I miss all of you
                  :crazylegs

Comment

Hearthstone is now in second place. I have never been there, but I remember being told last year that it may not be large enough to accomodate our group. Anyone have more info on this?

I would like 3 tasty beverage distribution centers to be included in the schedule. If we start at Cove at 6pm and end at Lost at midnight, where should we have the middle meet?
                    My Roadtrip Photos

Comment

Originally posted by keith - SuPeR K!
                      Hearthstone is now in second place. I have never been there, but I remember being told last year that it may not be large enough to accomodate our group. Anyone have more info on this?

I would like 3 tasty beverage distribution centers to be included in the schedule. If we start at Cove at 6pm and end at Lost at midnight, where should we have the middle meet?
                      Decisions Decisions Decisions! I would like to go the Jazz Kitchen! Never been there and I would like to meet the infamous server Mario.
                      dMomDelta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑdMom

Comment

YAY!! I'll have to bust out my crazy necklace again. I think it can only come out for official drink-up missions!

I love Hearthstone and even though I voted for it, we might be a little too wild and crazy for it. Although they do have the outside fireplace areas...can you take drinks out there?
                        <o>

Comment

Originally posted by pixie chick
                          YAlthough they do have the outside fireplace areas...can you take drinks out there?
                          yes, you can..

Comment

^ok, then my vote for hearthstone for one of the stops stays!
                            <o>

Comment

Next time I am down at DLR I'll have to investigate! Doesn't Issac work at Jazz Kitchen?

Eeep! I'm so excited! I love DrinkUp's!
                              My Roadtrip Photos

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X