Announcement

Collapse

Gumball Rally 2018

Tickets are selling fast! Act now to reserve your spot. http://micechat.com/events/rally
See more
See less

San Diego Comic Con 2006 Meet

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Diego Comic Con 2006 Meet

Alright, so this poll's to figure out which day will work out best for the Comic Con. If you won't be around all day, please let us know in a post. Hopefully from this, we can work out a meet!

I for instance, probably won't be around Thursday morning or Sunday late afternoon.
    Thursday July 20
    7.69%
    Friday July 21
    23.08%
    Saturday July 22
    38.46%
    Sunday July 23
    30.77%

The poll is expired.

Light a man a fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of the night. Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

My webpage, it's Blogtastic!

Now with working Guestbook!

Re: San Diego Comic Con 2006 Meet

I'll be in panels on Saturday at least from 1:30-ish to 3. If anyone's going to be there Saturday afternoon, there's a Disney panel at I think 3:45 for Narnia and Pirates - might be a great place for us to go together.
    "I don't need intelligent drugs because I don't know what they are. But I will put anything into my mouth that is given to me, whether it's supposed to go there or not. Because... I'm different."

Comment

I'll arrive mid-day Friday and will be there until Sunday afternoon.
      I'll be booth hoping on Saturday, so anytime on Saturday would be fine. Maybe a dinner meet?
      I'm planning to head over to Belmont Park on Sunday afternoon and ride the Big Dipper.
      The Big Dipper is a wooden coaster built in 1927, and is one of the best wooden coasters in California.

One week and counting.:yea:
      Crazy Larry loves ya! ......Hurry up before they lock me up!

Stop by my website
      http://www.ericedunn.com/

Comment

I have to work Friday and Saturday, so I'll only be there on Sunday. Anything Disney related happening on Sunday?

Comment

Originally posted by RPH
          I have to work Friday and Saturday, so I'll only be there on Sunday. Anything Disney related happening on Sunday?
          Yep:

Originally posted by Comic Con's Sunday Programming
          1:00-2:15 WORLD PREMIERE! Brother Bear 2 The moose are loose in Disney's all-new motion picture Brother Bear 2. The wisecracking moose Rutt and Tuke return, along with your favorite characters and some new friends, in a hilarious adventure of destiny turned upside down. On DVD August 29. Room 6A
          Light a man a fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of the night. Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

So it looks like the big winners are Saturday and Sunday. I like the idea of meeting up for the Saturday Disney panel, but I'm not too keen on the Sunday panel. Any suggestions?

Comment

I was going to go on Sunday, but now I'm planning for Saturday. I have Michelle's permission and I'l probably be tthere all day. I'm planning to get there pretty early before the convention center parking fills up so I don't have to park miles away.

I'll be happy to save a place in line for any MiceChatters. I just paid for my registration a minute ago.

Or if you don't mind getting up early, anyone want to carpool? I'll be coming from the Penasquitos area and I'll be happy to pick up anyone who is generally in a straight line from there to the Convention Center.

Otherwise anyone who wants to meet can PM for a phone number.
              Last edited by Matt Hamand; 07-16-2006, 09:26 PM.
              Follow me on Twitter: @matthamand

Comment

So I think it'll fine to set up a meet at 3:30 outside Hall H, which is where the Narnia and Pirates panel will be occuring. There'll probably be a line, but if we get there early we can at least all sit together and perhaps have a proper meet-up after the panel.

I don't know how much free time I'll have on Sunday, though, so if anyone wants to set up a meet time for that day go ahead.

Comment

I'll be there all day on Saturday starting around 1030 am! Good to know other MCers will be there. I'll bring my MC namebadge so you'll see me.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pjdonnell
                    So I think it'll fine to set up a meet at 3:30 outside Hall H, which is where the Narnia and Pirates panel will be occuring. There'll probably be a line, but if we get there early we can at least all sit together and perhaps have a proper meet-up after the panel.

I don't know how much free time I'll have on Sunday, though, so if anyone wants to set up a meet time for that day go ahead.
                    Thats an OK idea but after the Disney panel is the Spiderman panel. I and I'm sure many other people want to go to that too. So if we have a meet-up after the panel we should have it after the Spidey panel (after 6:30). Maybe we can all watch the masquerade in one of the alternate viewing rooms. They have a screen playing the masquerade under the sails and another room dedicated to simulcasting it... We could also meet somewhere befrore the masquerade as well. Im up for almost any idea.

Comment

God i wish i drove grrr
                      :crazylegs

Comment

ill keep my eye out. ill be there tonight(wed) tomorrow and friday later in the day and all day sunday with hubby and kids. also saturday from early until 4:30 without kids but we cant stay any later due to a family event. im so geeked out!!
                        {:
                        MCDA - A Healthier, Happier Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Legs
                          God i wish i drove grrr
                          I'm sorry you cant go CL...

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Legs
                            God i wish i drove grrr
                            What's your location?

Car pooling is possible.
                            Follow me on Twitter: @matthamand

Comment

Is it true its $60 to get in, I don't understand it, because I went on the CC site and it said 60 and 35...

Comment

Working...
                              X