Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

See you all tonight @ the MiceChat DrinkUp!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• See you all tonight @ the MiceChat DrinkUp!

It's here MiceChatters! It's Disneyland's 51st Birthday! And to celebrate, we here at MiceChat are hosting our Second Annual *Disneyland's Birthday* MiceChat DrinkUp!

If you've never experienced a MiceChat DrinkUp, then you are in for more madness and mayhem than you previously thought possible of our MiceChat family! Basically a DrinkUp is all the fun of a normal MiceChat Meetup with all the craziness that comes with a few rounds of tasty beverages! Last year's festivities included such amusing experiences as the Tower of Terror: Disneyland Hotel Edition! If we could only explain the amusement...

So come one, come all (you must be 21+ to partake in tasty beverages) tonight, Sunday, July 16, 2006 and join us to celebrate Disneyland's 51st in true MiceChat/DMCA fashion!

Here's how the DrinkUp works: Show up at any of the locations during the timeframes posted below and have a drink! Simple enough, eh? You don't have to stop by all the locations, we just post a the schedule so you know where to look for us!

Just show up at any of these locations at the times specified!
    We'll hang around for an hour or so at each location, especially Lost Bar

6pm Cove Bar @ DCA
    DrinkUp Status: :lol:

8pm Hearthstone Lounge @ Grand Californian Hotel
    DrinkUp Status: :thumbup:

11pm Lost Bar @ Disneyland Hotel
    DrinkUp Status: :yea:

I can't wait! Ahhh!
    Last edited by keith - SuPeR K!; 07-16-2006, 12:21 PM.
    My Roadtrip Photos

Re: See you all tonight @ the MiceChat DrinkUp!

I'm going to pop in to the Hearthstone this evening and say hi.

See you there.

Comment

See you all there! I'm planning on going the distance tonight, so I'll be at the Cove Bar to start the pub crawl!! :yea:
      <o>

Comment

Liar Keith! I was at Cove with everyone else until I left at 8 but did I see you? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Last I heard you'd arrive between 6:30 and 7. What-ever!

Comment

i wish i was there .
          HKDL : Done !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Olympicnut
            Liar Keith! I was at Cove with everyone else until I left at 8 but did I see you? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Last I heard you'd arrive between 6:30 and 7. What-ever!
            Yeah we all got there around 7:30ish Keith had bad traffic from Vegas, and I was coming in from my camping trip. Sorry I missed you Onut!

We were there for all the rest of the eventings activities tho! I even got to play with Disneykat's glowy nipples!
            I am grateful... grapefruit! ~ Bjork (upon winning Best International Female Artist at the BRIT Awards)
            sigpic

Founding Member of the BA!

Comment

traffic is sometimes unpredictable... our normally 4 hour trip that would have placed us at the cove bar around 6:30 ended up taking us until almost 8pm... trust me, i was bummed i couldn't make it to the cove bar... oh well...

*1*
              My Roadtrip Photos

Comment

But, I was at the Hearthstone, O-Nut. Where were you????

Comment

I got rerouted to Uva after Cove Bar, then to Lost Bar. We made up for it the next day by escaping from the heat for a couple of hours in the Hearthstone. I was bummed a bunch of us kinda missed each other.
                  <o>

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X