This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• August 27th - Look for Barbaraann

My trip to Disneyland begins on the 27th of August. We are arriving at LAX. We have a limo picking us up. We are then checking in at the Hilton Anaheim. The friends, that I am traveling with, are encouraging me to go to the Noon Meet at the Hub. I really felt like I should really stay with the group, and not duck out on them, so early in my trip. However they have convinced me to go to the Noon Meet, and then we would meet up back at the Disneyland entrance after.

So.... Look for Barbaraann. I will be wearing my MiceChat Hat, and T-shirt, and wearing a Barbara Ann nametag.
    BarbaraAnn

Re: August 27th - Look for Barbaraann

OMG OMG OMG Barbaraann is coming HERE! Cool! Gotta meet you.
    "All my life I've had one dream, to achieve my many goals.
    Homer Jay Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by Fishbulb
      OMG OMG OMG Barbaraann is coming HERE! Cool! Gotta meet you.
      I was hoping that perhaps someone wanted to meet me. I am very excited. I missed the Meet on July 17, 2005, because I was in the Pin Line.
      BarbaraAnn

Comment

Originally posted by Barbaraann
        I was hoping that perhaps someone wanted to meet me. I am very excited. I missed the Meet on July 17, 2005, because I was in the Pin Line.
        You and me both! That was the longest line in the history of mankind! I really hope I get to meet you in person at the noon meet! )
        MCDADMCA

^clicky clicky^

Comment

Originally posted by Barbaraann
          You are indeed too modest, my friend. You were hoping
          that perhaps someone wanted to meet you? :bow:
          I would say, Barbaraann, that this will stand as one of the great MiceChat understatements of the summer.

I won't be there on Sunday, but I am looking forward to meeting you later in the week...it will be a special day among many that I have spent at Disneyland.

--Barry
          God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

i wanna go. maybe just maybe
            Come to the dark side,
            we have cookies.

Comment

Going to the MiceChat Meet on the first day of my trip, is high on my list of priorities.
              BarbaraAnn

Comment

Originally posted by MissChristine
                You and me both! That was the longest line in the history of mankind! I really hope I get to meet you in person at the noon meet! )
                Oh my.. that line! :blink: Don't remind me!!!!

Oh.. and we saw you walk by :cblush: but we weren't sure so we all kept quiet as we realized it later.

Anyway, HAVE FUN at Disneyland! I know you will! :cgrin:

Comment

I was destined to return to Disneyland. This time. I hope to meet many who have come to be my MiceChat friends.
                  BarbaraAnn

Comment

The Wolfpack plans on being there, sure would like to meet you!
                    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
                    it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

It's like The Queen of MiceChat is coming!!!!
                      "America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between." Oscar Wilde

Comment

No, I just like to post a lot.
                        BarbaraAnn

Comment

I wanna go!! But I can't make it! WAAAA!!!

Well the NEXT time you come back (and you WILL be back), I will have to make it a point to come down!!

Unless you want to see the desert... then DesertDweller and I could both meet you!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                          all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

I know this will not be my last Disneyland visit. I will definitely plan a future Disneyland trip, if I have to make the journey by myself.

Last year's trip was planned especially for the Anniversary, and this year's trip I was invited on, to make up for the trip that Sean missed.

I love Disneyland, and I see many more trips in my future.
                            BarbaraAnn

Comment

Hopefully on your next visit, we can plan to take in an Angels game. I'd really like that.
                              God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X