Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Planned Maintenance

Our host has advised us that there will be an outage today (12/11/17) around 6PM PST. It should last no more than one hour.
2 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
See more
See less

Sunday, Sept. 3rd meet

Collapse

Header Ad

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday, Sept. 3rd meet

I'll be back at the resort on labor day weekend as I have an extended weekend and there is no better place to be than Disneyland. I know alot of people will be out of town or occupied with other things, but I hope to see some of you again. All these meets have been great fun!
    Yes, I will be there.
    45.45%
    No, I won't be there.
    31.82%
    I don't know yet.
    22.73%

The poll is expired.

Re: Sunday, Sept. 3rd meet

sorry i cant make it sorry

Friends for life

Comment

I'm there Joey!! Looking forward to meeting you.

Comment

Sorry, I'll be out of town Sat - Mon because I'm going to Anime Vegas. Oddly enough, this is also the weekend Jungle Cruise Gal is moving in :yea:
        Julie Rei

"Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere." - Anton Ego (Ratatouille)

"I suppose you have no choice but to revolutionize the world." -Mikage Souji (Revolutionary Girl Utena)

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey'sGirl
          I'm there Joey!! Looking forward to meeting you.
          Same here, Micechatters are always fun!

Comment

ORWEN: Us Cauldron girls will be there!! We're flying our broom sticks all the way from Morva, too! Haven't been to Disneyland since this past May. So we're over-due for another visit.

ORGOCH: Bet yer all glad fer the warnin'. Now, run fer yer lives--if'n ya knows what's good fer ya, that is.

ORDDU: Oh, pish-tosh! None of the ducklings around here have to be afraid of Orwen or me. As for a certain little sister, however, well...all I have to say is--if you ducklings don't care to be around someone with frog breath--be sure to bring along some gas masks....

Comment

Captain Locke and I should be there as well. Flying over from the East Coast.
              Good day Citizen!

Comment

I shall come too and entertain those three old hags!
                I am grateful... grapefruit! ~ Bjork (upon winning Best International Female Artist at the BRIT Awards)
                sigpic

Founding Member of the BA!

Comment

Stupid Deluxe Pass! One of the few sundays I'm actually blocked!
                  FIRST DLR TRIP - 1981

FIRST DLP TRIP - March 1997

FIRST WDW TRIP - May/June 2006

FIRST HKDL TRIP - 2016?

FIRST TDLR TRIP - 2017?

FIRST SHDL TRIP - 2019?

Comment

I'm going to try to attend. My roommates keep telling me I need to get out more. They also say that if I really want to meet someone, there's almost no better place than the DLR. ^_^ And it's always nice to see Micechatters. ^_^
                    Ask me to share your fantasies, dear, but don't ask me where tomorrow is
                    Don't ask me where to find happiness, though I know for sure where sorrow is

"A mistake played with hesitance is a mistake. A mistake played with authority is an interpretation." @}--->----

Comment

Should be a pretty big meet. Al, Fishbulb, and I will all be there as well.
                      MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook: .

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
                      Save

Comment

I'm going to try to make it, but I've been lagging lately. Hopefully I'll be up in time.
                        <o>

Comment

We may be there, but nothing for sure yet.
                          Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

will someone pm me where and when the meet will be i'll be at the park and might join

Comment

Originally posted by disneylandkitty View Post
                              will someone pm me where and when the meet will be i'll be at the park and might join
                              Just FYI...such meets are always Sunday at noon, at the "hub" - near the area where the Walt and Mickey statue is, in front of the castle.

And, by the way, welcome!
                              God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X