Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enough people in FL for a weekly meet?

Okay, so, I was thinking, are there enough regulars in FL to do a weekly meet on Sundays at noon in the hub like out in CA?

Re: Enough people in FL for a weekly meet?

Sunadys.... maybe...

Saturdays.. yes!

Comment

I would love to be able to meet some of you. I'm open to either Saturday or Sunday since I'm off both days.

Comment

Hmm... I think I'll take a look at crowd patterns on Sundays and see what we have... Sunday is almost always EMH at MK, so this might work out better at Epcot or something...

Comment

EPCOT is a great hub for meets because of the wide open space and many possible meeting areas. You can always get on the Monorail and head to Magic Kingdom after the meet, or walk to the boat between the UK and France pavilions to head to the Disney/Pixar Studios park

For more successful early meets, you might want to do this just once a month. Perhaps the 3rd Saturday or Sunday of the month. Then as you start to develop a crowd of regulars or for special occasions or visitors you can hold them more often.

We have a lot of Central Florida members registered to the site, so it is really just a case of getting the word out, and making the meets fun.

Cheers,
          Dusty
          MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook: .

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
          Save

Comment

I can't do weekly meets but I can definitely do monthly meets. I am also open for either Sat or Sunday, they both work for me. However I can't stay late on Sunday so I would prefer Sat but that's me.

Comment

We're too far for weekly meets. Maybe some day!

Comment

Yeah I would love to do meets also, but definitely monthly meets would be better. At least for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Dustysage View Post
                  head to the Disney/Pixar Studios park
                  You did NOT just say that. :croll:

Yes, I wish I could've helped make meets happen but my schedule was never really the same - especially on the weekends. I have a feeling that is the same with many FL locals (many of which don't even visit during the warm, busy summer months). I hope meets can happen regularly though. :cgrin:

Comment

nothing is impossable... just improbable.... - time keeper

We can start this in november after the californians have fun... and get input from them on the best meeting place... then make graphs...

or we could pull what the orignal DL one did.. and wing it... lol

remember, they originally met for one meet at IASW, then moved to the hub.. or so the ledgend says... and the Hub has been working since then.

Comment

i think instead of weekly you should think monthly in the beginning. like mayabe the second saturday of the month or something like that. mainly because my budget can't afford figment trying to get to disney every weekend. the gas would kill me.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X