X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sir clinksalot
    replied
    Re: Oct. 1st Meet

Even though we are doing Gumball, we may be there, although how alert we will be is another question.

Leave a comment:

• IndianaJenn
    replied

Sunday afternoon is the last Angels game of the year, so I must be there to bid a fond farewell to #15 Tim Salmon. He's retiring. I'm bringing kleenex.

Leave a comment:

• LicieOIC
    replied

I'm trying to make the meets a regular thing for me. If I don't come out of the cave at least once a week to attempt to be social... bad things happen. O_o Nah, I kid... It's just nice to see everyone. ^_^ So I should be there, I'm looking forward to seeing the new decorations! ^_^

Leave a comment:

• Grumpy4
    replied

I don't know yet. I'm thinking probably no since I'll be doing the rally all day on Sat.

Leave a comment:

• LuvsLilo
    replied

I'll be there.

I think the only reason I wouldn't be is if I'm really tired from Saturday's events.

Leave a comment:

• SaraNoH
    replied

Yay! My first meet EVAR.

Leave a comment:

• NeverNeverland
    replied

I'll be there with SaraNoH and dontbecheekin! :yea:

Leave a comment:

• SusieP.
    replied

Originally posted by butterflylark View Post
    The Rally is the only reason I will be in town. I look forward to meeting people on Saturday, and hope to hang out in a more relaxed setting on Sunday. Not much time to chat when you are rushing about.
    Be sure to walk around and introduce yourself to people at the dessert party after the rally then! We're nice and stuff, mostly.

Leave a comment:

• Mickey'sGirl
    replied

I'll be at the parks Fri, Sat, Sun and Mon morning. See you around. :thumbup:

Leave a comment:

• butterflylark
    replied

The Rally is the only reason I will be in town. I look forward to meeting people on Saturday, and hope to hang out in a more relaxed setting on Sunday. Not much time to chat when you are rushing about.

Leave a comment:

• Darkbeer
    replied

Lisa only allows me to nibble HER, nobody else....

And she should be there with me on Sunday....

Leave a comment:

• StitchTT6
    replied

Originally posted by Olympicnut View Post
    That's not to say that there wont be someone there. Stitch and Darkbeer wont bite (hard) Dont be shy, just stop by no matter what and say hi!
    I just nibble lightly!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Olympicnut
    replied

Originally posted by butterflylark View Post
    I would have thought there would be more people at the meet on sunday. How disapointing. I'm from out of town and was looking forward to the meet since it would be my first one.
    I plan on stopping by anyhow.
    Given that the Gumball Rally and Quest and dessert party are literally all day Saturday, and a lot of MCers will be there from opening to closing Saturday, that's why there probably wont be a huge turnout Sunday.

That's not to say that there wont be someone there. Stitch and Darkbeer wont bite (hard) Dont be shy, just stop by no matter what and say hi!

Leave a comment:

• butterflylark
    replied

I would have thought there would be more people at the meet on sunday. How disapointing. I'm from out of town and was looking forward to the meet since it would be my first one.
    I plan on stopping by anyhow.

Leave a comment:

• Darkbeer
    replied

I plan to be there on Sunday the 1st, can't wait to see the Prize Patrol in action.... And get a look at the FASTPASS lanyards and the Dream Ears....

Leave a comment:

• Olympicnut
    replied

Originally posted by Demigod View Post
    Not sure that you'll get many people because of the events going on Saturday. If you want a decent meet, I suggest postponing it a week.

Sunday Oct 8 is day 2 of Gay Days weekend. There's bound to be LOTS of us there that day.

Leave a comment:

• wolfy
    replied

Twice this week so far, and Saturday, nope, will skip the Sunday meet this week.

Leave a comment:

• Demigod
    replied

Not sure that you'll get many people because of the events going on Saturday. If you want a decent meet, I suggest postponing it a week.

Leave a comment:

• frecky
    replied

Maybe, I still need to talk my mom into going with me.

Leave a comment:

• StitchTT6
    replied

I'll be there!

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X