Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
2 of 2 < >

Registration Policy

In order to eliminate SPAM, all new users must verify their email. Once the email address is verified, we make sure your IP address is not a VPN, proxy, or tor exit node. If you have tried to register and it was not approved, please send an email to administrator@micechat.com. We will try to resolve the issue and then you can try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

Nov 14th meet, 6:30pm, Haunted Mansion

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nov 14th meet, 6:30pm, Haunted Mansion

Hi everyone. Some of us in the Micechatters going in Nov thread wanted to do a meet for those who could not be there on a Sunday. So here are the details.

When: Tuesday, Nov 14th, 6:30pm
    Where: in front of the Haunted Mansion, New Orleans Square, Disneyland

If there are any questions, suggestions, or anything, post and we can try to plan around that.

Everyone is welcome.
    Last edited by Melonballer; 10-30-2006, 12:04 PM.

Re: Nov 14th meet, 6:30pm, Haunted Mansion

I can try. Like I said, I wont know till it gets closer. Its a Tuesday night, and thats quite a drive for me on a weeknight, but we shall see.
    "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

I'm down. I'll meet you guys there.

Comment

So I've never actually met up with everyone for a meet.....actually I've never met any Micechatters in the real world....what do you guys do at meets?

My best score ever!

Comment

Originally posted by duckiedianne View Post
          So I've never actually met up with everyone for a meet.....actually I've never met any Micechatters in the real world....what do you guys do at meets?
          What I witnessed and experienced yesterday.....we sat around and chatted, and then some of us went and ate.....and then hung out the rest of the afternoon.
          "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

Originally posted by duckiedianne View Post
            Ever since joining Mice Chat, I have come to realize that seems to be more fun these days to search for Mice Chatters in the park than it is to search for characters .

EDIT: I did a meet in August. We met up for a bit then rode a ride or two and went our seperate ways.

Comment

I am going to be there. I will be in a ECV so be forwarned!!! We should plan something to do together before hand even if its just ride a ride or sip a mint julip or dole whip. This is my first meet and i want it to be something to remember. Let's discuss...
              "Here you leave Today and enter the world of Yesterday, Tomorrow and Bankruptcy!"

Maybe for once, someone will call me "Sir" without saying, "You're making a scene!"

Arizona Cardinals 2008 NFC Champions

Comment

I will be leaving for home on Tuesday.
                sigpic
                Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

Originally posted by BFJen View Post
                  I will be leaving for home on Tuesday.

Well phooey. Are you going to be at the weekly meet on the 12th?

Comment

I'll have to check my work schedule, I just might be there.
                    -Jack :geek:
                    Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Comment

I will be there!! Looking forward to meeting some fellow Micechatters!!

Thanks for organizing this Melonballer!!
                      Sharon
                      Next Trip - Nov. 13-19 2011

Comment

I will try to be there...
                        sigpic

Comment

I'd love to get together, it will be my first meet too! I'll have my squirrel cane with me so I can be easily spotted.

Comment

I'm sure everyone will have certain things they want to do, but I would like the group to at least take a spin on HMH. A group shot would be nice as well.

Comment

HMH sounds great! And, definitly a group shot...my brother might be able to do that for us, if he is not tied up with his daughter and son-in-law. If we have time Pirates might be fun too, we could all be in one boat! Whatever we do will be fun, just actually meeting everyone face to face! Six more days til I fly out of Indiana!! Then 10 days until I at my Laughing Place!!
                              Sharon
                              Next Trip - Nov. 13-19 2011

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X