Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Tonight (11/13/06) 'Believe...' Fireworks Filming Semi-Meet - 7:00 PM

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tonight (11/13/06) 'Believe...' Fireworks Filming Semi-Meet - 7:00 PM

Since I know there's a lot of new people at the park that I'd like to meet, I thought I'd sorta set up a mini-meet for tonight since I'll be at the park to film the fireworks. If you're around, stop by in front of the castle at 7:00 pm or so and say hi even if you don't want to stick around and see the fireworks. Fireworks are at 7:45 pm and the park closes at 8:00 pm.

If anyones interested, the Lost Bar could be the Post-Park destination.
    Julie Rei

"Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere." - Anton Ego (Ratatouille)

"I suppose you have no choice but to revolutionize the world." -Mikage Souji (Revolutionary Girl Utena)

Re: Tonight (11/13/06) 'Believe...' Fireworks Filming Semi-Meet - 7:00 PM

Ooooooooh I wish I could, but I really dont want to sit in 2 hours of traffic.
    "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X