Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sadako and Aerinpegadrak invade WDW! (January 8-11, 2007)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sadako and Aerinpegadrak invade WDW! (January 8-11, 2007)

A very spur of the moment idea is now go!

Aerinpegadrack and I already have our airline tickets and will soon have hotel arrangements made. We'll be staying at the Resort itself though, just not sure exactly where yet.

We will be at the Walt Disney World Resort from Monday - Thursday and our plan is to do one park a day and based on the Extra Magic Hours, the following is our plan:

Monday, January 8 - MGM Studios ( 9:00 am - 7:00 pm + Evening EMH )

Tuesday, January 9 - EPCOT Center ( Future World 9:00 am - 7:00 pm ; World Showcase 11:00 am - 9:00 pm + Morning EMH )

Wednesday, January 10 - Animal Kingdom ( 9:00 am - 5:00 pm + Evening EMH) [Possible full night at Pleasure Island thereafter]

Thursday, January 11 - Magic Kingdom ( 9:00 am - 8:00 pm + Morning EMH)

If anyone in the area wants to meet up, let us know. If you want to help us plan, we'd love the help as well as this is a spur of the moment trip we only decided to take a few hours ago and we're almost all booked and set!

Can you tell we're just a tad too excited?

Only negatives are that Splash Mountain, Rock N' Rollercoaster and a few EPCOT seasonal attractions will be down, but I think all in all, we're in for quite a ride!
    Julie Rei

"Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere." - Anton Ego (Ratatouille)

"I suppose you have no choice but to revolutionize the world." -Mikage Souji (Revolutionary Girl Utena)

Re: Sadako and Aerinpegadrak invade WDW! (January 8-11, 2007)

Wow... spur of the moment in deed... lets see whats in my schedual for that period of time...

Comment

Good luck and have fun.

Comment

Ill be kicknig about as well during that time im in orlando from Jan 6th to 16th so keep me posted
        ~I Am Finally Just Me~

My Youtube Video Blog

Comment

so that's why i got ditched today :P

Comment

Feel like taking one more very large pink suitcase with you? Don't worry about what's inside. It's going to be heavy, but I can keep myself, I mean, it can keep itself comfortable and entertained.
            MCDADMCA

^clicky clicky^

Comment

Originally posted by MissChristine View Post
              Feel like taking one more very large pink suitcase with you? Don't worry about what's inside. It's going to be heavy, but I can keep myself, I mean, it can keep itself comfortable and entertained.
              just look for deals on flying... then they can claim your a kid... I've been 17 for many years now

(and then see if you cannot find a friendly CM who has a lot of extra days left...)

Comment

Aerin. I hate you. That is all. I thought you were coming to stay with me?!?!?!?!?!?!?
                Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
                Help support the site you love:
                -Visit the MiceChat store
                Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
                MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by dramaqueen View Post
                  Aerin. I hate you. That is all. I thought you were coming to stay with me?!?!?!?!?!?!?
                  Hmmm. Sister vs. WDW.

Like you wouldn't pick WDW too.

But, I'm with you - I now hate her and Sadako, but only because I'm insanely jealous.

Aerin and Sadako - have fun, you two! Please take lots of photos. I can't wait to hear about it!
                  disneyphile@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by MissChristine View Post
                    Do you wanna come?

It's actually going to be a very cheap trip. Our airfare cost $240 a piece and that's only because we messed up the first time and ended up having to pay a $20/person cancellation fee. The Hotel and Park Tickets are almost negligible since Aerinpegadrack is a CM.
                    Julie Rei

"Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere." - Anton Ego (Ratatouille)

"I suppose you have no choice but to revolutionize the world." -Mikage Souji (Revolutionary Girl Utena)

Comment

Originally posted by dramaqueen View Post
                      I still will, it just might be a little later than I initially planned (DL wants me through the first week of January, which I didn't realize when we were booking tickets), probably early February. But I shall come bearing WDW swag.

I'm very, very excited, since I've never been to Florida. And once I'm finished with finals, I'll start really geeking out about it.

Cinderella IV: The Bloodening

"It's okay, Beaker, we're scientists. We get paid to fail."

Comment

Originally posted by aerinpegadrak View Post
                        I still will, it just might be a little later than I initially planned (DL wants me through the first week of January, which I didn't realize when we were booking tickets), probably early February. But I shall come bearing WDW swag.

I'm very, very excited, since I've never been to Florida. And once I'm finished with finals, I'll start really geeking out about it.
                        fla ain't anything special... jut California with unpredictable weather.. and humidity...

but then there are the locals who will try to come out.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadako View Post
                          Do you wanna come?

It's actually going to be a very cheap trip. Our airfare cost $240 a piece and that's only because we messed up the first time and ended up having to pay a $20/person cancellation fee. The Hotel and Park Tickets are almost negligible since Aerinpegadrack is a CM.
                          *jaw drops to the floor*

Holy cow, that's an amazing deal! How I would love to come...but I'm scheduled to serve Jury Duty that week and I've already postponed it two (or three, I can't remember) times. I'm just going to have to live vicariously through your pictures!
                          MCDADMCA

^clicky clicky^

Comment

YAY! The famous Sadako is coming to WDW!

I would love to meet you! Hmm...it seems a few Mice Chatters will be in town at that time. MEET SCHEDULE!

Let me set something up and see.

Comment

I'll be waiting for a 8 page trip report when you guys get back! Enjoy your time in Florida!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X