Announcement

Collapse

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
See more
See less

January 7th at DL

Collapse

Header Ad

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• January 7th at DL

I know this is a little early to be asking , but is anybody going to be at DL on Sunday, January 7th? We will be heading back to our house from Arizona and are thinking of staying in Anaheim on the night of the 6th since it's a half way point, aand then maybe popping into DL for a couple of hours on Sunday before we head home!

We'd love to say hello to anyone who's there!
    Yes!
    51.43%
    Maybe - I'll try!
    48.57%

Re: January 7th at DL

I'll be there for sure! That is the last day of me and my sister's Christmas gift to each other! If you are around PB - I'd LOVE to meet you!!

Comment

Well you know what my answer is to THAT!

Ta Da!

Comment

Thanks mod genies!!! :lmao:

Hope you dont mind PB but I asked the mod gods if they could add a poll here and voila there it is!!

So yea, I am 99.9999999999% sure I will be there. I feel like its been ages since I've been and I miss it and my friends

Comment

me and dad for sure, maybe my brother too if he makes up his mind, lol

its our christmas present from my dad WOOT!

we will be there the 7th, 8th and 9th

Comment

I wish we could be there to see everyone. Unfortunately, we will be a vendor at a bridal show that day!

Comment

Originally posted by Olympicnut View Post
              Hope you dont mind PB but I asked the mod gods if they could add a poll here and voila there it is!!
              Not at all Olympicnut! But this means you have to actually say hello to me this time and not just glare at me when you see me!

Comment

Why is it PB, that you and I never seem to be at Disneyland at the same time? This is the closest we have gotten yet.
                Have bicycle, will ride. Finished 2012 with 10,089 miles, 683 hours, and 482,000 feet of elevation gain.
                2013: 201 rides, 8171 miles, 544 hours, 480K feet.
                2014 so far: 7846 miles, 451,000 feet
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Buttercup View Post
                  Not at all Olympicnut! But this means you have to actually say hello to me this time and not just glare at me when you see me!

I was drunk, it was dark, gimme a break lady!!!!

Comment

Im thinking yes Ill be there. Kids are at their dads and I dont believe my pass is blocked!
                    "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

:beg:

PLEASE frecky be there!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Trekkie Dad View Post
                        Why is it PB, that you and I never seem to be at Disneyland at the same time? This is the closest we have gotten yet.
                        Hmmmmmm, why do you think it is? LOL Just kidding Trekkie Dad...one of these days we'll be there at the same time! And I think you're due for a bike ride and a visit at my house pretty soon aren't you?

Comment

Originally posted by Olympicnut View Post
                          :beg:

PLEASE frecky be there!!!
                          Theres really no reason I shouldnt be. So, lets just say I will.
                          "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

If I go, it will be at like 7 because of work. Will anyone still be there?
                            -Jack :geek:
                            Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Comment

Originally posted by frecky View Post
                              Theres really no reason I shouldnt be. So, lets just say I will.
                              I will. Hey, you told me to say that :lmao:

Originally posted by hollywood1939 View Post
                              If I go, it will be at like 7 because of work. Will anyone still be there?
                              Good chance I might but then again I dont know you so.....

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X