Announcement

Collapse

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
See more
See less

Interested in joining the MiceChat Cure Autism Now WalkNow Team?

Collapse

Header Ad

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interested in joining the MiceChat Cure Autism Now WalkNow Team?

Hi folks.

After getting the o.k. and support from the Dusty one this past weekend, I will be starting a MiceChat Cure Autism Now WalkNow Team!! The main goal of this thread is to get an idea of who might be interested in joining the team. Some quick info is that it will be held on Saturday April 28 at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena. I will have much more info to follow within the next week or two, but I wanted to get the ball rolling and see who might want to join the MiceChat Team!

For more info check the links below.

What is Autism?

Why We WALK NOW

Start a WALK NOW Team
    Register your team at www.WALKNOW.org and invite family, friends, neighbors and coworkers to join your team. Each registered team member will receive the tools they need to help them succeed in fundraising. Set your fundraising goal and see how easy it is to reach! We are proud that .75 cents of every dollar raised goes directly to autism research an outreach.www.WALKNOW.org to see the cool prizes you will earn.

Funding Research NOW
    Cure Autism Now built the field of autism research. In its first 10 years Cure Autism Now funded more than $31 million in scientific research and resources. Cure Autism Now has created a virtual lab of autism researchers by promoting cross-disciplinary cooperation, organizing research summit meetings, reducing duplicated resources, and by establishing standards to create and manage data that can be accessed by everyone. Our programs and initiatives focus proactive funding in emerging areas of research and seek to address biomedical treatments as quickly as possible. These programs and initiatives include the Autism Genetic Resource Exchange (AGRE), Autism Treatment Network (ATN), Brain Development Initiative, Clinical Trials Network (CTN), and Innovative Technology for Autism (ITA), and Neuropathology Workgroup. For more information on the scientific programs Cure Autism Now funds go to www.cureautismnow.org .
    Yes I sure am!!!
    50.00%
    Maybe, I'll have to check my schedule.
    50.00%

Re: Interested in joining the MiceChat Cure Autism Now WalkNow Team?

I have to check our schedules, if we have nothing conflicting I'm in.

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Sure. I'm in. I don't think there should be anything conflicting at that time, so I'm in.
      Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
      FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
      I bring the magic!!!
      "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
      Originally posted by Reverend DMother
      Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. :love: I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

Comment

This is a great idea. I'll have to get back to you in about a month, work won't let me plan that far ahead.
        -Jack :geek:
        Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Comment

It is the same day that a large group of MiceChatters are going to see Wicked.

I would walk if not for the conflict. In my place, I will donate to the general fund.
          Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
          I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

I'm part of the Wicked crowd so I have to pass Onut Sowwy

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Oh geeze I didn't realize the Wicked get together was that day, for some reason I thought it was in March!

Oh well, even if you can't go, showing support for us that will be walking through a donation will be great too

Once the MiceChat team page is made it will be posted.

Comment

That is far enough that I can pencil it in. So yeah, count me in.

Ta Da!

Comment

I'm also going to Wicked.....will donate to help out though!
                  Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
                  it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

I bet you can guess that I can't walk. But I can and will donate. What a wonderful thing O-Nut.

Comment

Ill be out of town, but you better bet your booty Ill donate!
                      "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

Fishbulb and I will be at Wicked. But we'll donate!
                        MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook: .

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
                        Save

Comment

I won't be at Wicked () But I won't be able to walk either - But I will donate for sure!! I have a friend who's son has Autism and it's such a struggle for the whole family - this is a great cause!!!

Comment

MickeyMaxx and I are signed up for Wicked also, but you rest assured that we will donate to the cause! Thanks for organizing this and bringing this worthy cause to our attention.
                            Rick

Comment

My 5 year old son is autistic, i will not be able to walk, I am far away, but will donate. what a wonderful thing Onut !!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X