Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Fireworks and Hearthstone... Who's going to the Saturday Night Mini-Meet?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fireworks and Hearthstone... Who's going to the Saturday Night Mini-Meet?

I know that Tigerlily and I will be there with Tom Chaney, his lady Vic, along with Sir Dustysage and Sir Fishbulb.

Who else is attending both, or fireworks only or the Hearthstone only?
    I'll be there for the fireworks meet
    49.28%
    I'll be there for the Hearthstone Lounge meet
    50.72%
    Charlie :wave:
    MiceChat User #1037

Re: Fireworks and Hearthstone... Who's going to the Saturday Night Mini-Meet?

I'm pretty sure my sister and I will be at both.

Comment

I will be

Comment

I've added a poll.

And we'll be there for sure.
        MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook: .

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
        Save

Comment

I'm pretty sure my hubby and I will be there!

Comment

If we're still standing after the DMCA meet Mary Read and I will be there.
            Mike

Comment

I will be there also!
              The earth is round.... or so i've found.

Comment

Mr. Earkid and I are planning on attending both.

It wasn't me, it was Lisa! :angel:

Comment

I might go. Won't be able to go for Sunday (Auntie babysitting duty in Bakersfield the 28th!) so I might try for the fireworks meet. :blush:
                  http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
                  www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
                  http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano

Comment

I'll be at the hearthstone meet. I usually avoid the parks during the fireworks.

Comment

I should be at both!
                      Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
                      FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
                      I bring the magic!!!
                      "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
                      Originally posted by Reverend DMother
                      Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. :love: I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

Comment

I should be there for fireworks, hopefully the Hearthstone too.
                        -Jack :geek:
                        Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Comment

I think I will be at both, only question is will I remember being there?

(Very fuzzy memories from hearthstone to the end of the night saturday of the July meet) :blush:
                          MCDA - A Healthier, Happier Me!

Comment

I'm going to see Bowling for Soup at HOB at 8, if I'm not into the other bands I'll be coming by the Hearthstone!

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

I'm sure my bottom will wander on over there...It'll be warm in there too
                              procrastibating

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X