Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Is anyone going to be around Friday or Sat. night?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anyone going to be around Friday or Sat. night?

I have Friday night and Saturday night off and will be in the area. I will probably be down at the park one or both of those nights but was wondering if anyone else would be around at all. Cove Bar? Lost Bar? Anything?

Re: Is anyone going to be around Friday or Sat. night?

I plan on being at the cove bar friday night...still up in the air though...what time were you planning on going?
    sigpic

Comment

Keep me informed! I'd be up for Cove / Lost Bar anytime. ^_^
      Julie Rei

"Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere." - Anton Ego (Ratatouille)

"I suppose you have no choice but to revolutionize the world." -Mikage Souji (Revolutionary Girl Utena)

Comment

Well. My plans have changed...and I won't be able to get up to the park till around 8 30 or 9 on Friday. I'd love to catch Fireworks and maybe Lost Bar after... Sat. night is out for me - but I may make Sat. afternoon...

Comment

Originally posted by cpdisneyprincess View Post
          Well. My plans have changed...and I won't be able to get up to the park till around 8 30 or 9 on Friday. I'd love to catch Fireworks and maybe Lost Bar after... Sat. night is out for me - but I may make Sat. afternoon...
          As the weekend gets closer let me know, I would love to hang out...
          sigpic

Comment

Will do. That would be fun!

Comment

Are we still planning on going tonight?
              sigpic

Comment

were is the lost bar?
                sigpicDISNEYROYALTY

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X