Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WDW Monthly Meet - April 7 (Monster's Inc Laugh Floor Preview)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WDW Monthly Meet - April 7 (Monster's Inc Laugh Floor Preview)

After much consideration of everyone's input, the date has been changed back to April 7th, 2007.

Here is the new updated information regarding the meet.

When: April 7th
    Time: 2:30pm
    Where: Tomorrowland Noodle Station seating area (nearest to the castle)

I do promise however that next months meet will be properly researched so it doesn't conflict with any other park events (not Disney) and that there will be no reason to make any changes.

Thank you.
    Last edited by SummerInFL; 03-27-2007, 06:57 AM. Reason: Date Change

Re: WDW Monthly Meet - April 7th, 2007

3:00? man thats late...

oh wait, i take my time driving and getting there.

its up to cmash95 if we go... maybe up to Eeyore too..

Comment

I'd be more likely to go if this was in Epcot. Parking and monorailing at the MK is sometimes just such a chore.

Of course, my four year old dictates where we're going, so I can't guarantee I'll make this either way. But I shall try. I may have family visiting on April 7.
      Kevin Yee
      MiceAge Columnist

I am the author of several Disney books:
      Jason's Disneyland Almanac - a daily history of Disneyland
      Walt Disney World Hidden History - tributes, homages, and ride remnants at WDW
      Your Day at the Magic Kingdom
      Mouse Trap
      Tokyo Disney Made Easy
      101 Things You Never Knew About Disneyland
      Magic Quizdom (The Disneyland Trivia Book)

“The press [should be] a watchdog. Not an attack dog. Not a lapdog. A watchdog. Now, a watchdog can't be right all the time. He doesn't bark only when he sees or smells something that's dangerous. A good watchdog barks at things that are suspicious.” – Dan Rather

Comment

Originally posted by KevinYee View Post
        I'd be more likely to go if this was in Epcot. Parking and monorailing at the MK is sometimes just such a chore.

Of course, my four year old dictates where we're going, so I can't guarantee I'll make this either way. But I shall try. I may have family visiting on April 7.
        Great Kevin! I appreciate the input.

This was just the starter meet, I think crossing over into other parks is a great idea! And now that you mention it Epcot is probably better logistically. :blush: I guess I was thinking the first meet should be at the first park and that's why I ran with it.

I do hope you can get out to the meet though, as I would love to meet you and your family. I have a little one who is about to turn 7 that could probably have fun playing with your daughter.

Comment

Saturday.. hmm.. in theory i should be able to make it... but then what am i doing the extra day.. go again? cause in theory a certain Donald might open Sunday...

Comment

I probably won't be able to make this meet, but we shall see. This is the weekend Ellen is at Universal.
            -Dr. Nigel Channing
            "We don't know anything... that can't be imagined."

"Keep Moving Forward"

Comment

we were planning on going to universal on friday for ellen and saturday for mari gras then going to disney on sunday. will have to see if things change.

Comment

We will go to the meetup.
                Please follow me @dreamsweetslove on twitter!
                https://twitter.com/#!/DreamSweetsLove

Comment

Re: WDW Monthly Meet - March 31 (Monster's Inc Laugh Floor Preview)

If I don't have any training stuff, I'll be attending. And wow, I didn't realize there'd be other mice chatters at the Ellen taping. I'll be there with my boyfriend's roommate. Then of course... hitting BTTF.
                  ~My journey started in the Frontier of the Magic Kingdom, but my heart now lies in Africa. I will always belong in the wilds, be it the frontier or African bush country. I thrive on adventure.~

::WDW College Program Campus Rep::

::Spring Quarter Advantage 2007 Operations::
                  :: Kilimanjaro Safari Guide- Again!::
                  ::Summer Alumni Program 2006 Operations!::
                  :: Kilimanjaro Safari Guide::
                  ::Fall 2005 Quick Service Food & Beverage::
                  ::Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn Cafe
                  ::

"You reach a point where you don't work for money." - Walt Disney

"You can dream, create, design and build the most wonderful place in the world, but it requires people to make the dream a reality." - Walt Disney

Comment

Originally posted by RockStarTink283 View Post
                    I didn't realize there'd be other mice chatters at the Ellen taping. I'll be there with my boyfriend's roommate. Then of course... hitting BTTF.
                    I will see it, since i couldn't get tickets... then see BTTF and take lots of photos...

come Saturday i was planning on going back for Mardi Gras and also take photos of the now closed stuff

but now i don't know how i will fit a MC meet into that well, Sunday was going to be working so much better...

Comment

I regret I can't attend this meet as I am flying to Paris to attend DLP's 15th anniversary kickoff... You know? the type of anniversary celebrations we don't get at WDW anymore...? and since over a million APs have already seen MILF, I find it curious and self-serving they are actually doing this AP Preview weeks after the show has been opened.

Comment

I'm wondering, How many people will be free Saturday if most of them are working or going to Ellen or mardisgras or other events going on in orlando... wouldn't it be better to have kept the date you had, and had a informal meet on this Sunday and or Saturday...

at least then you had 2 weeks to know how many people would have been out of town.. now most people are.

and tomorrow land quest might be coming out in 2 weeks

Comment

After much consideration of everyone's input, the date has been changed back to April 7th, 2007.

Here is the new updated information regarding the meet.

When: April 7th
                          Time: 2:30pm
                          Where: Tomorrowland Noodle Station seating area (nearest to the castle)

I do promise however that next months meet will be properly researched so it doesn't conflict with any other park events (not Disney) and that there will be no reason to make any changes.

Thank you.

Comment

Re: WDW Monthly Meet - April 7 (Monster's Inc Laugh Floor Preview)

Well, rats! Y'all are meeting up the day before I arrive.

Ah, well - have fun, all!

And I just read your location Summer - almost as jealous of you as I am of TDLFAN and his proximity to the parks! lol
                            -Ann

WDW:
                            July 1987 - offsite, 1-day visit to the MK; July-August 2000 - honeymoon - Port Orleans (now POFQ); May 2003 - Caribbean Beach Resort; Dec 2003 - Coronado Springs; April 2004 - Pop Century (PC) & POFQ; Sept 2004 - Animal Kingdom Lodge; May 2005 - Port Orleans Riverside; Sept 2005 - PC; Oct 2006 - POFQ; Apr 2007 - PC; July 2007 - Boardwalk Villas (WOO HOO! I was at WDW in the MK on the 20th anniversary of my first visit!); August - Sept 2007 - Old Key West; Sept 2007 - Saratoga Springs; Oct 2007 - BWV; Mar-Apr 2008 - SS

DLR:
                            Dec 2001 - Grand Californian; Jan 2005 - GC; July 2005 - HoJo Anaheim & GC; Dec 2008 - Best Western Park Place Inn

p.s. Wanna buy a :monkey:?

Comment

Re: WDW Monthly Meet - April 7 (Monster's Inc Laugh Floor Preview)

Originally posted by Labuda View Post
                              Well, rats! Y'all are meeting up the day before I arrive.

Ah, well - have fun, all!

And I just read your location Summer - almost as jealous of you as I am of TDLFAN and his proximity to the parks! lol
                              LOL You have no idea how many times I have to direct my car home, it seems to want to drive on over on its own sometimes. But yes, I am very grateful to be able to go as much as we do.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X