This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meet monday march 26 2007?

I might head down to the park tomorrow since I havent been in awhile and I wanna go. Anyone able to come down as well.... If I decide to go I will be at the waiting area inside of the tiki room on the first bench when u walk in at 4p.m. anyone want to? let me know... I will post if I will be there in this thread by noon.
    The earth is round.... or so i've found.

Re: Meet monday march 26 2007?

i'll be at the park tomorrow...err, technically today, but i'm not sure if i'll still be there by 4 PM. i work graveyard on weekends so i'm totally going right after i get out of work. i read everywhere that the "dreams" tend to be dispersed before noon, which is why i'm going so early. i have a good feeling...

even if today doesn't quite work out, we should totally do one of these single rider meets on a monday. maybe i should make a post about it... maybe even like a regular meet, mondays or wednesdays for people who have to work weekends etc. what's a better cure for a case of the mondays than a trip to disneyland? totally...

omg, hump day meets! (why does that always sound dirty? no dirtiness intended!)

but yeah, 4 PM, if i'm there, it'll be as good a reason as any to get a dole whip for the first time.

Comment

Anyone else?

Comment

It is SO dead here at work that I'm VERY tempted to just take off early and go myself.

Comment

lol well I should be there on time at 4 I will wait for a few. I am leaving now so I will see if anyone will be there.

Comment

Well Im planning to go next month after spring break ends. I wish i could go.

Comment

I decided to stay at work, boring as it is ... the weather is just not making the metal in my leg very happy ...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X