Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

thurs. march 29th

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thurs. march 29th

i plan 2 go to dl in the morning by myself only cuz i'v been so busy that i havent been to the rockin roller coasters yet. any 1 want to join me 4 a few hours?

Orlando doing good
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9a0_1212091354&p=1

www.Myspace.com/butterflytat20
    Princess of Randomness

Re: thurs. march 29th

There's a good chance I will be there.

Comment

aw...don't I wish....darn work.

Ta Da!

Comment

i k now a lot of people work during the week, but i just thought there might be just a few people who i can meet with

Orlando doing good

Princess of Randomness

Comment

Originally posted by ksejr1 View Post
          i k now a lot of people work during the week, but i just thought there might be just a few people who i can meet with
          How late will you stay? If I know you will be there around..oh let's say....6ish...I'll meet you at 6! Call me girly!

Ta Da!

Comment

Now I am not sure now. I was not supposed to nanny on Thurs, but looks like I might have to now...

Comment

Originally posted by claribella View Post
              How late will you stay? If I know you will be there around..oh let's say....6ish...I'll meet you at 6! Call me girly!
              i was planning on going in the morning, and for a bit i thought i'd just forget it, but now i remembered that i have to get a bday gift for my friends daughter, who's bday party might be friday night, but i heard that the plans have changed, so who knows now if i'll go! plus, Clara! i wouldnt want u to go right after work, with traffic, and u have to go home to your cute little boy

Orlando doing good

Princess of Randomness

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X