This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meet on April 22?

I will be in Disneyland the weekend of April 20-22 and was wondering if there is going to be a meet on that Sunday. I'm still new to the board but would love to meet some fellow micechatters.

We will be leaving around 4 on Sunday and I was hoping to spend my last few hours there with some of you guys.

Let me know, and thanks so much.

Julie
    Check out my Disney pix at: http://picasaweb.google.com/westsidejuggalette

Re: Meet on April 22?

I will get there around 1 so how about in the hub at 1:30?
    Click here for most recent TR with night shots of Tomorrowland! (WDW)

WDW Photo update <Hidden Mickeys - Details - and SM with the lights on>

Comment

Hi, new here! I'm going to be in Disneyland next weekend and would love to meet some fellow Disney fanatics. Looking forward to having a great time! YAY!
      <3 There are a million cupcakes in the world but only one is Cupcake Terror. <3

I AM THE REBEL SPY.

Comment

Disneyland will be open at 6:30 AM that day and close at 4PM.

I really want to make the early morning opening, so I will probably post a thread suggesting a Sunrise Service C.O.W. Meet.
        How much do we have to pay to get MiceChat Old?
        :monkey: :monkey:

Comment

Originally posted by pin_up_pixie View Post
          I will be in Disneyland the weekend of April 20-22 and was wondering if there is going to be a meet on that Sunday.
          Join us every Sunday at Disneyland for the MiceChat traditional Noon meet and Greet. You'll find us in the Central Hub (Just next to the Walt and Mickey statue). We tend to chat and socialize for about half an hour and then break off to have lunch and ride a few attractions. Feel free to come and go as you please. Groups may stick together or may break apart at any time. It is a very informal and free-form event, and a lot of fun.

If you've never been to a noon meet and are interested, please don't be shy. Just step right up to anyone and say "Hi, I'm new - my name is . . . " and in no time, you'll be an old friend. If you are really shy, contact someone in advance and let us know you'll be there; we'll arrange to introduce you to the group.
          Welcome to MiceChat, enjoy your visit!
          "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

I'll be at the Noon meet, but not for long, just picking up some tickets from a fellow Micechatter and maybe stay for lunch.
            Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
            it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

we wil be there too looking forward to saying HI !
              davnat

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X