Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any single riders going this week? Next?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any single riders going this week? Next?

even though the attempt to meet up last week totally left me bummed , i'm going to attempt to go again, but i still don't want to be alone - i've done that; i'm over it.

i really want to go to california adventure! tower of terror, maliboomer, orange stinger, sun wheel, soarin, grizzly river run (or whatever it's called, i've never even been on it), and the red trolley!

oh wait... red trolley isn't a ride... well, not at first haha. plus i'm craving those lobster nachos from the cove bar... and a black pearl... :yea:

then visit disneyland too of course. that goes without saying.

i'm thinking either tuesday, wednesday or thursday afternoon. any takers?

Re: Any single riders going this week? Next?

Well I'm trying to get a group going for this Thursday ... noon at the Hub. We're going to be doing Rockin' since it's the last day for this. Although I think the orange stinger is still closed ... not sure though since I don't get that deep into the park ... usually just do TOT and call it a day.

Comment

the orange stinger has already reopened.

the earliest i can get to the park on thursday is probably 4, but i'm down to go if people are going to be there. as long as at least one member of the party has a cell phone!

Comment

Weekdays, other than Mondays, are pretty much no go, 'cuz I live far enough away
        I hope you get some takers though!
        Good morning, son
        In twenty years from now
        Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
        And I can tell you 'bout today
        And how I picked you up and everything changed
        It was pain
        Sunny days and rain
        I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

I am still trying to make it Thursday to Rock the Universe one last time, I probably have to leave by 4 though, if I am albe to make it at all.

A little piece of heaven

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X