Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A bit early post but...Friday July 13--13 Drops at DCA's ToT anyone?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A bit early post but...Friday July 13--13 Drops at DCA's ToT anyone?

Yes. We are doing it again. If not July then in October, because Oct 13 is a Saturday and it's therefore convenient.
    I'm gonna say right now that the group number goal would be 13, but no more than 21. (That's an entire elevator...and quite a lot of people.)
    dreams. come. true.

Re: A bit early post but...Friday July 13--13 Drops at DCA's ToT anyone?

If I can get the day off from work, I'm so there!

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

darn. The 13th is exactly one day before i arrive at disneyland.

Comment

October 13 is my wedding anniversary, so I don't think we'll be there for that- but I don't think we have any plans for July 13 yet (We celebrate each month on the 13th in some small way).
        See more of my horrible photos (and a few good ones) at my Flickr photostream

Comment

Okay so...
          BellhopPrincess (moi)
          WeWantstheRed'ead
          Coheteboy
          CoasterMatt possibly
          and probably 2-4 non-MC'ers

edit:
          ...so far
          dreams. come. true.

Comment

I was going down on the 14th, but I may try to go a day earlier because this looks like fun. We'll have to see.
            Most often found at a theme park

Comment

Dropping in with us?? 7/13's Friday the 13th 13 drops at Tower

The day shall be upon us in a matter of weeks! Who is going, aside from me and WeWantstheRed'ead? Please post here if you want to join us!

I know there's another thread dedicated to this, which can be seen here.
              dreams. come. true.

Comment

Hmm I might be able to go but I will let you know. That day sounds like fun.

Comment

I'm in!

Comment

What time will it start?
                    I want my cake back!
                    sigpic

Comment

Put me down as I really hope to be there! This sounds like fun. And it's a week day so I might actually be able to go.
                      I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

Comment

Originally posted by seenoevil View Post
                        What time will it start?
                        At a time yet to be determined. I'm trying to organize all of it, but it's as much my project as it is WeWantsTheRed'ead's, so I am trying to consult with her about it.
                        Probably when DCA opens, which is at 10AM, so we can make it through the entire day. (The park closes at 9PM, making this harder than when I did it the first time, where hours were from 9AM-10PM). Plan for early, meeting at DL and going over later. That's all I can say for right now.
                        dreams. come. true.

Comment

I think I am in...
                          sigpic

Comment

IMPORTANT!!!!!

If you are thinking of coming to this event, PLEASE RSVP either here or via private message!!!! WeWants and I have decided to cap the amount of people going to 21, and the current list of those going is at about 12 as of June 29!

More information regarding scheduling and meeting places and times are coming soon. Check back at this page for more info as it comes!

Edit:

We are meeting at the La Brea Bakery Cafe for a breakfast beforehand, at 8:30AM on Friday, July 13. You do not have to go to eat breakfast, but please meet us at the restaurant sometime before about 9:30AM. We will be entering DCA soon after it opens to get on the ride....
                            FYI, we decided to only let 21 people go total because that is an entire elevator.
                            That's all for now. Hope to see you there!
                            Last edited by CaitlinMcFly; 06-29-2007, 10:47 PM.
                            dreams. come. true.

Comment

Nope I have checked out my schedule for work so I can't go oh well theres always a next time. Im off the weekends though. Thanks for the invite.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X