Imagineers - Disneyland June 2nd

Ad Widget

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imagineers - Disneyland June 2nd

...The second "Inspired by Disneyland" event at the Disney Gallery is scheduled for Saturday, June 2. Disney artists and Imagineers will greet visitors and sign merchandise purchased at the event. The Disney Gallery Web site has information about the artwork available at the event. The artists and Imagineers will be available in two sessions as follows:
    9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
    • Jim Crouch
    • Larry Nikolai
    • Jimmy Pickering
    • George Scribner
    1:30 PM - 3:30 PM
    • Brian Crosby
    • Jody Daily
    • Kevin Kidney
    • Maggie Parr
    • Joe Yakovetic
    I'll be heading out there on that day, looking for others to join me so I'm not alone though. There's a slim chance that my plans might change for me but at the moment I'm set to go to Disneyland on Saturday, June 2nd for this event.

I'm an imagineer in the making at the moment. Right now I'm concentrating on my artistic side before the engineering side of my life. I have a love for pirates and fantasy. I've recently become a huge fan of Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. I like to take too many pictures, I feel incomplete without a pencil to sketch or write with. Many of my "friends" only exist in an online sense, "imaginary" if you will. I'm always looking to make friends with people though. That last sentence before the one I just wrote doesn't make it seem so... but that's because we're all mad... yes...

Ad Widget