This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lilo & Stitch Breakfast - June 10

Due to Nemo opening I'll be at the Resort this weekend. I was wondering if anybody would care to join me for the Lilo & Stitch Breakfast at PCH Grill. I've got my reservation for 8:20 am. Anybody else want to do this before the meet on Sunday so I can add you to the reservation.

Please let me know by tomorrow (June 5, 2007).

Re: Lilo & Stitch Breakfast - June 10

You know I'll be there. It will give me plenty of time to be out of the park by 2!

Comment

Awwww this sounds good but I have other plans.

Comment

I would so be there, but hubby an I have to take time off from Disneyland for the next two Sundays. But we will be back, on the 24th, for my birthday!!!! In all likelyhood, my dad will be there too!)

(Well, it's on the 25th, but I'll be receiving my birthday pin on the 24th.)
        "If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see? " - Alice

"If his brain's ran down, how can he talk?" - Jack Pumpkinhead
        "It happens to people all the time, Jack." - Dorothy

"It seems the words on my mug are right: 'It is hard to soar with Eagles when you work with Turkeys.'" - Sam the Eagle

Comment

Originally posted by MaryAnn in Wndrlnd View Post
          I would so be there, but hubby an I have to take time off from Disneyland for the next two Sundays. But we will be back, on the 24th, for my birthday!!!! In all likelyhood, my dad will be there too!)

(Well, it's on the 25th, but I'll be receiving my birthday pin on the 24th.)
          Slacker! LOL

That's cool because I cancelled my Vegas trip. I was going to go on the 24th but I am going to visit a freind out in Phoenix next month so I cancelled Vegas. I will be there!

Comment

Hey Liz. The second my wife heard there was a Lilo and Stitch breakfast she screamed count us in. So you've got two more coming. PCH Grill is in the Paradise Pier Hotel right?
            PirateMunkee

Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PirateMunkee View Post
              Hey Liz. The second my wife heard there was a Lilo and Stitch breakfast she screamed count us in. So you've got two more coming. PCH Grill is in the Paradise Pier Hotel right?
              Yes it is! I look forward to seeing you there!

Comment

Could you please add Snow_White_Raven, her aunt, and me to the list.

Comment

Originally posted by Skywaygrl View Post
                  Could you please add Snow_White_Raven, her aunt, and me to the list.
                  Sure!

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyIPresume View Post
                    Slacker! LOL

That's cool because I cancelled my Vegas trip. I was going to go on the 24th but I am going to visit a freind out in Phoenix next month so I cancelled Vegas. I will be there!
                    Awesome! And yes, we're slackers.
                    "If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see? " - Alice

"If his brain's ran down, how can he talk?" - Jack Pumpkinhead
                    "It happens to people all the time, Jack." - Dorothy

"It seems the words on my mug are right: 'It is hard to soar with Eagles when you work with Turkeys.'" - Sam the Eagle

Comment

Originally posted by MaryAnn in Wndrlnd View Post
                      Awesome! And yes, we're slackers.
                      Better not slack on the pretzel with cheese! :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by TikiRoomLiz View Post
                        Better not slack on the pretzel with cheese! :lol:
                        LOL Slackers -- all of you!! )

I forget, where is the PCH grill anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyIPresume View Post
                          LOL Slackers -- all of you!! )

I forget, where is the PCH grill anyway?
                          It's inside the Paradise Pier Hotel. I actually found out my hotel is right next to the Convention Center, and close to the parking lot by Paradise Pier, so it won't be too much of a walk for me.

See you all at 8:50am!

Comment

Originally posted by TikiRoomLiz View Post
                            It's inside the Paradise Pier Hotel. I actually found out my hotel is right next to the Convention Center, and close to the parking lot by Paradise Pier, so it won't be too much of a walk for me.

See you all at 8:50am!
                            See you Sunday!

And your hotel is in a good location, thank goodness!

Comment

Liz, is it too late to attend? Skywaygrl just called me to tell me about this and I'd love to join you guys tomorrow >_<;;;
                              Julie Rei

"Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere." - Anton Ego (Ratatouille)

"I suppose you have no choice but to revolutionize the world." -Mikage Souji (Revolutionary Girl Utena)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X