Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

WDW Locals

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WDW Locals

I am new to MC and I live in the local Orlando area. How many people on MC live in the area? How often do the locals head out to WDW? I got an annual pass so I want to make use of it as much as I can, there is just a feeling I get when I am at WDW that I can't explain....it is just so much fun being there!

Re: WDW Locals

Originally posted by Dizney569 View Post
    I am new to MC and I live in the local Orlando area. How many people on MC live in the area? How often do the locals head out to WDW? I got an annual pass so I want to make use of it as much as I can, there is just a feeling I get when I am at WDW that I can't explain....it is just so much fun being there!

I know that feeling. So much that I moved down there to be a CM. Sadly I moved back to KCMO after a year, but it was a great year.
    sigpic
    When attractions were original

Comment

Re: WDW Locals

Originally posted by Dizney569 View Post
      Not a WDW local (DLR is my home turf) but I'd like to say welcome to MiceChat! I love WDW so much I actually have an AP there too. Be sure to hang out with us during the MC WDW invasion II in the fall (October 20-27).

:wave:
      --Jonathan

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X