This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WDW Locals

I am new to MC and I live in the local Orlando area. How many people on MC live in the area? How often do the locals head out to WDW? I got an annual pass so I want to make use of it as much as I can, there is just a feeling I get when I am at WDW that I can't explain....it is just so much fun being there!

Re: WDW Locals

Originally posted by Dizney569 View Post
    I am new to MC and I live in the local Orlando area. How many people on MC live in the area? How often do the locals head out to WDW? I got an annual pass so I want to make use of it as much as I can, there is just a feeling I get when I am at WDW that I can't explain....it is just so much fun being there!

I know that feeling. So much that I moved down there to be a CM. Sadly I moved back to KCMO after a year, but it was a great year.
    sigpic
    When attractions were original

Comment

Re: WDW Locals

Originally posted by Dizney569 View Post
      Not a WDW local (DLR is my home turf) but I'd like to say welcome to MiceChat! I love WDW so much I actually have an AP there too. Be sure to hang out with us during the MC WDW invasion II in the fall (October 20-27).

:wave:
      --Jonathan

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X