Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

The Simpsons Movie Meet version 2-Downtown Disney

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Simpsons Movie Meet version 2-Downtown Disney

I sure know I was sad to find out that the main MiceChat Simpsons meet at the Arclight was sold out.

But, I thought, why do we have to let that stop us!

Who here would like to meet at Downtown Disney for the 8:15 showing? Purchasing tickets in advance would probably be a good idea since it's going to be popular and a Friday night.

So whadaya say?! Friday. 8:15. Downtown Disney. MiceChat. Simpsons. What more could you want?!
    I'm already viewing the movie with the other MCers-neener neener!
    0.00%
    Count me in! Downtown Disney for me!
    38.46%
    Maaaaaybe, just maybe.
    15.38%
    Can't make it. Dang I'm bummed. :(
    46.15%
    MCDADMCA

^clicky clicky^

Re: The Simpsons Movie Meet version 2-Downtown Disney

MissC! Count me in!
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

Originally posted by Mouse princess
    Of course I am worried about your mental health. I want happiness for all. Like we can all be like the Smurfs. But without Gargomel. He was mean.

Comment

I'm in!
      Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
      FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
      I bring the magic!!!
      "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
      Originally posted by Reverend DMother
      Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. :love: I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

Comment

Woot! It's shaping up to be a paaaaar-tay! It's going to be me plus Mr.MissyC ready to watch some Simpsony goodness.

I think it would be funny if while we're in line to get into the theater, we start having a texting war with those who are going into the Arclight...and then take pictures and have dueling Trip Reports! )
        MCDADMCA

^clicky clicky^

Comment

Okay! Tickets are purchased!
          One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

Originally posted by Mouse princess
          Of course I am worried about your mental health. I want happiness for all. Like we can all be like the Smurfs. But without Gargomel. He was mean.

Comment

Yayy!!
            Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
            FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
            I bring the magic!!!
            "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
            Originally posted by Reverend DMother
            Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. :love: I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

Comment

I would totally be there with you guys!

If I wasn't... you know.... on the other side of the country.

I'll be thinking of you as I see it hours earlier though. Have fun. I'm hearing nothing but positive reviews thus far.

Comment

Can't wait to hear all about it!
                I wish I was with you and stealing candy. Silly living in Montana. Add being sick and I don't even think I'll get to see it today!

Blech! Have fun!

Comment

I may go see this not sure but I will be around somewhere
                  The earth is round.... or so i've found.

Comment

We've purchased our tickets, but I'm not off work til 7. We'll be there, but we'll be cutting it close. Save our place in line?
                    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

Simpson characters pop up on the screen occassionally during the credits, so be sure to stay through the credits .

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X