Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

August 12th Noon Meet

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• August 12th Noon Meet

Who's going? Batman and I haven't been in over three weeks! Shocking.

Who's going to join us?
    Yes!
    37.50%
    No!
    15.63%
    Maybe!
    28.13%
    I like cheese!
    18.75%
    "If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see? " - Alice

"If his brain's ran down, how can he talk?" - Jack Pumpkinhead
    "It happens to people all the time, Jack." - Dorothy

"It seems the words on my mug are right: 'It is hard to soar with Eagles when you work with Turkeys.'" - Sam the Eagle

Re: August 12th Noon Meet

Not sure yet.....
    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
    it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

I should be there with the boss in tow(Aaron). I've missed the last 2 so I'm really looking forward to seeing you all.

Chad

Comment

Were not sure yet.

We were going to go to the Ventura County Fair, but going to Disneyland doesn't cost as much.

Kind of sad.

Comment

I shan't be amongst those attending. I'm not sure when I'll be back, so I guess I'll just stay out of these threads til then.

--Barry
          God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by sir clinksalot View Post
            We were going to go to the Ventura County Fair, but going to Disneyland doesn't cost as much.

Kind of sad.
            Seriously.
            "If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see? " - Alice

"It seems the words on my mug are right: 'It is hard to soar with Eagles when you work with Turkeys.'" - Sam the Eagle

Comment

Not gonna make it. I'll be out of town. Have fun!!
              Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
              FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
              I bring the magic!!!
              "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
              Originally posted by Reverend DMother
              Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. :love: I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

Comment

Pending my health, I should be there. I'm looking for Details, details, details #2.
                -Jack :geek:
                Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Comment

MMMMMMMMMM...cheese!

Comment

I'm a maybe since I'll be there at park opening for the Pinbassador event ... but I think a Mickey pretzel with cheese might tempt me to stay till the noon meet ... and maybe a little bit longer ... :lol:

Comment

I am hoping to spend my B-day there on Sunday if all goes well...
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MaryAnn in Wndrlnd View Post
                        Seriously.
                        Seriously!

Just as a point of comparison:

Disneyland.
                        AP's bought.
                        Free Parking with AP
                        Gas going down there, probably $10.
                        Breakfast/Lunch for 4, snacks, etc ... $50 - $70.
                        So at the most, $80

Fair
                        Train to the fair (Parking sucks) $6 each. Total of $24.
                        Admission for four is $26.
                        Ride Tickets about $60 - $80. (and only 3 of us ride fair rides)
                        Food about $40.
                        So probably around $170 - $180 for a day at the fair.

Of course, without AP's, it wouldn't be as cheap. But we'll have more fun at Disneyland and get to see our friends in the process.

Comment

My group is driving down Sunday morning, if we get out on the road by 4am, we should be there. depends on the others in my group.
                          Most often found at a theme park

Comment

Originally posted by TikiRoomLiz View Post
                            I'm a maybe since I'll be there at park opening for the Pinbassador event ... but I think a Mickey pretzel with cheese might tempt me to stay till the noon meet ... and maybe a little bit longer ... :lol:
                            Oh, snap! We still owe you one, huh?

Originally posted by sir clinksalot View Post
                            Seriously!

Just as a point of comparison:

Disneyland.
                            AP's bought.
                            Free Parking with AP
                            Gas going down there, probably $10.
                            Breakfast/Lunch for 4, snacks, etc ... $50 - $70.
                            So at the most, $80

Fair
                            Train to the fair (Parking sucks) $6 each. Total of $24.
                            Admission for four is $26.
                            Ride Tickets about $60 - $80. (and only 3 of us ride fair rides)
                            Food about $40.
                            So probably around $170 - $180 for a day at the fair.

Of course, without AP's, it wouldn't be as cheap. But we'll have more fun at Disneyland and get to see our friends in the process.
                            Hehe. I meant seriously as in "I agree with you that's totally sad." Hehe. Sorry for the confusion.

Regardless, that price comparison does prove your point. It's really sad how much fairs and the like are milking our pockets.

It used to be that the county fair was a good cheap family fun place. Now, all of seem to have adopted the Disney way of pricing.

Comment

Originally posted by MaryAnn in Wndrlnd View Post
                              Oh, snap! We still owe you one, huh?

Hehe. I meant seriously as in "I agree with you that's totally sad." Hehe. Sorry for the confusion.

Regardless, that price comparison does prove your point. It's really sad how much fairs and the like are milking our pockets.

It used to be that the county fair was a good cheap family fun place. Now, all of seem to have adopted the Disney way of pricing.

Yeah tell me about it. The food at the fair these days is becoming overprice and not tasting good anymore.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X