X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me decide on a meet!

I get to go to my first meet! Yea! :yea:
    I am deciding on which meet to go to. My choices are the gaydayz meet or the anniversary meet. I definately have funds for one. Which would you choose? TIA
    Sig by Poisonedapples!

Re: Help me decide on a meet!

Depends on what you're looking for.

Gay Days is amazingly fun. If you want simple socialization at a noon meet and then a lunch shindig, and then take over the Cove Bar as the evening wears on, then this would probably be your ideal meet.

But, if you like structure and organization, you should go to the 3rd annual MC Anniversary. While optional, our fantastic Crew creates a schedule of events where as a group, we go and romp around different parts of Disneyland and DCA. It is a lot of fun, and we get a staggering amount of members each time. It is SO cool meeting SO MANY new people!

I say both. :ap:
    MCDADMCA

^clicky clicky^

Comment

i cannot begin to tell you how much fun we had at the Anniversary meet last January....but we've not made it to a GayDays meet yet....so i can only vote for the one i've experience
      Will there be screams when the sun sets,
      -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
      elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
      Originally posted by pratt55
      Elly is adorkable.

Comment

Gay Days meets tend to be both days. The past couple years we've always had a meet on Saturday, because that's "Disneylands Day" for Gay Days. Then there's the usual Sunday noon meet at the Hub.

The Anniversary weekend, like MissC said, is WAY more structured with fun events and gatherings and such, and has A LOT more MiceChatters to meet.

Both are phenomenal.

The weather is usually better in October, plus you get Halloween decor and all that jazz. January can be colder and wetter, if that bothers you.

Sorry I have nothing more to sway your vote for one or the other. Hope everyones suggestions help you out a bit

Comment

Well I already told you my thoughts on the pros and cons of each. I know I'll be at Gay Days this year... and I'm hoping to also be at the third anniversary next year...so... either way, hopefully we'll finally get a chance to meet!!!

And you can make me those... what were they... special margaritas??? (Old age is a terrible thing... the memory is the first thing to go... I think... )

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
          all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

I see that miracle Jackpot or lottery would come in handy very soon! Gaaah!

Thanks for your great descriptions of the two events and I think I like both! I love socializing and the cove bar and the anniversary meet sounds like so much fun. Gay dayz are two days. Is the anniversary meet only sunday? Geez,I really could use that jackpot.

I'll make some rum shakes for ya Pengy! Of course mango margaritas are also tasty.

Sig by Poisonedapples!

Comment

...feel like sharing your recipies for the rum shakes and mango margaritas?
              MCDADMCA

^clicky clicky^

Comment

I've never been to the other event, but I can say that I have been to the first two anniversary meets, and they've both been amazing if indeed a bit overwhelming! But I wouldn't have missed them for anything.

--Barry
                God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

ANNIVERSARY!
                  I won't be at gay days, and I really want to meet you
                  Good morning, son
                  In twenty years from now
                  Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                  And I can tell you 'bout today
                  And how I picked you up and everything changed
                  It was pain
                  Sunny days and rain
                  I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Ah forget both of those. Come up to one of our meets! LOL

Comment

Thank you so much for the great descriptions and opinions! It really did help me decide.
                      Originally posted by MissChristine View Post
                      ...feel like sharing your recipies for the rum shakes and mango margaritas?
                      I'd tell ya but then I'd have to kill ya! Micechat would miss you too much. I promise to make them when I'm at the meet and perhaps share the "family" recipe.

Originally posted by NeverNeverland View Post
                      ANNIVERSARY!
                      I won't be at gay days, and I really want to meet you
                      Guess what? I have decided to come to the anniversary meet! :yea: Partly because there will be a massive amount of Micechatters there and partly because it gives me time to win that jackpot! Plus I'd be able to buy an AP to attend a couple more mice meets.

Originally posted by Melonballer View Post
                      Ah forget both of those. Come up to one of our meets! LOL
                      My brother has talked about flying me up before x-mas so I'll cross my fingers! I want to eat those fabulous cookies! Oh, and meet you of course.
                      Sig by Poisonedapples!

Comment

Originally posted by Fantasmico! View Post
                        My brother has talked about flying me up before x-mas so I'll cross my fingers! I want to eat those fabulous cookies! Oh, and meet you of course.
                        I'll keep my fingers crossed. Let us know when you are comign and we can plan a meet.

Comment

Originally posted by Fantasmico! View Post
                          Guess what? I have decided to come to the anniversary meet! :yea: Partly because there will be a massive amount of Micechatters there and partly because it gives me time to win that jackpot! Plus I'd be able to buy an AP to attend a couple more mice meets.
                          YAY!!! I'm so excited to meet you!! :yea:
                          Good morning, son
                          In twenty years from now
                          Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                          And I can tell you 'bout today
                          And how I picked you up and everything changed
                          It was pain
                          Sunny days and rain
                          I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Yes!!! Now I have even more of a reason the make the anniverary meet!!! (Like I needed any more of an excuse!)

Fantasmico and NNL and HUNDREDS of other MiceChatters!!!! Yeah!!!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                            all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Woo Hoo! Two of my most favorite MiceChatters will be there! January can't come fast enough! Will rum shakes be appropriate in winter? always room for a little rum shake. Maybe I should bring my homeade hot buttered rum too.
                              Sig by Poisonedapples!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X