Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

MiceChat 3 Year Anniversary and Gumball Rally - Jan 26th and 27th

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MiceChat 3 Year Anniversary and Gumball Rally - Jan 26th and 27th

RESULTS POSTED: HERE

UPDATE:
    EVENT NOW SOLD OUT!
    ONLY PINS REMAIN AVAILABLE AT THE LINKS BELOW

MiceChat 3 Year Anniversary
    Mega Meet and Gumball Rally weekend
    January 26th and 27th

Gumball Rally information now posted HERE:
    http://www.micechat.com/forums/portal.php?page=gumballrally

3rd Anniversary Meet information now posted HERE:
    http://www.micechat.com/forums/showthread.php/anniversary_meet_schedule_jan_27-87312.html?t=87312

Last year, nearly 300 of you joined us at some point over the anniversary weekend. Our 3rd anniversary promises to be even bigger and more fun with the addition of a Gumball Rally on January 26th. One day, two parks - do you have what it takes? Everyone will want to attend the 3 Year Anniversary meet on Sunday, January 27th (Schedule now posted HERE) - it will be the MiceChat social event of the year, filled with meets, friends old and new, and lots of good times.

Calling all Disney Geeks, Fans, Nerds, and Jocks - the MiceChat Classic Gumball Rally just got bigger - MUCH BIGGER! More rides, More Questions, More Fun. Show the world how much you love Disney and see how many attractions you can ride in just one day!!! A simple event that will test every fiber of your being - and you'll love every minute!

INFO PAGE HERE!

UPDATE:

The Anabella Hotel is offering us a great rate (nearly half off their regular price): $89 for any of their standard rooms and $99 for deluxe rooms. To book a room, you will need to call into the Reservations Department at 800.863.4888 to make the bookings - the offer is not available through their website. Simply call in and mention the promotion code: "MICECHAT" in order to receive the group discounted rates.
    - - - - -
    video of last year's event:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http:...?v=TtmhOk26B4E

(Last Year's Anniversary Meet)

Don't miss out on all the fun!

-Dusty and the MiceChat Gang
    Interested in Gumball Rally
    47.69%
    Interested in Mega Meet
    52.31%
    Last edited by Dustysage; 01-29-2008, 12:34 AM.
    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook: .

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
    Save

Re: MiceChat 3 Year Anniversary and Gumball Rally - Jan 26th and 27th

Sweet.
    -Jack :geek:
    Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Comment

Wow I can not wait
      :crazylegs

Comment

Neat!

Comment

YAY!

i already took vacation time from work thinking it would be that weekend, whee!
          Will there be screams when the sun sets,
          -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
          elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
          Originally posted by pratt55
          Elly is adorkable.

Comment

I have the weekend on my calendar too!! First I have to finish planning the family trip to celebrate life this year and then I'll start figuring this next trip out. I love the Gumball logo!!
            I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how you�d meet a kid,
            then 10 seconds later you�d be playing like you were best friends?"

:love:

Comment

If you missed this last year, be sure you are here this year. So much fun, you will be talking about it for weeks and weeks. I cannot wait! :yea:

Lu
              "Not Carnegie, Vanderbilt, and Astor together could have
              raised money enough to buy a quarter share in my little dog."

� Ernest Thompson Seton

Comment

The last Anniversary meet was a blast! I can't wait for this one!

^ Rixter and Mickey Maxx...I sure hope you guys are planning to make and bring those cookies again! They were yummy!
                Last edited by Princess Buttercup; 10-03-2007, 12:02 PM.

Comment

Rumor is, cookies are a possibility. :blush:
                  Last edited by MickeyMaxx; 10-03-2007, 11:42 AM. Reason: I'm a dummy.
                  "Not Carnegie, Vanderbilt, and Astor together could have
                  raised money enough to buy a quarter share in my little dog."

� Ernest Thompson Seton

Comment

Heck yah I'll be there.

I've already done every attraction in both parks in one day, give me a freakin challenge.
                    St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

Comment

Wow, my first MC Gay Days this weekend... my first MC Invasion this month... my first MC NYE celebration December 31... and now THiS!!! My first MC Anniversary meet! I'm still hearing about the last one, this is going to be incredible!

:thumbup:

To the Dustysage: :bow:
                      --Jonathan

Comment

I'm in this year too.

I am SO excited!
                        It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

:yea: Totally awesome!!!! I've already got my motel booked!!!
                          Last edited by penguinsoda; 10-03-2007, 12:49 PM.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                          all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

I don't know about the rally stuff, but I am hoping to make it out for the anniversary again. Thank you for posting this early so I can at least start looking at the dates. :thumbup:

Comment

AWESOME!!!! Already have it marked on my calendar. :yea: :yea:
                              Follow me on Twitter and Facebook.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X