This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going today 10-27

Hi everyone, new here, but will be at the park today with the family. Is anyone else going to be there? Even just to say HI. Look for me, I will be the guy with the Mickey All Stars Baseball jersey and ghost tattoos on my legs.
    When hinges creek in doorless chambers, and strange and frightening sounds echo through the halls, Whenever candlelights flicker, where the air is deathly still, That is the time when ghosts are present practicing their terror with ghoulish delight.

Welcome, foolish mortals, to the Haunted Mansion!

Re: Going today 10-27

Gee, which park? Animal Kingdom? Hong Kong Disneyland? Epcot? Tokyo Disney Seas?

--Jonathan

Comment

Originally posted by DOOM BGI View Post
      Gee, which park? Animal Kingdom? Hong Kong Disneyland? Epcot? Tokyo Disney Seas?

I wondered about that too, that's why when I post that I'll be in the park I make sure to add which one in the title at least.

Comment

oops.. i guess that would have been smart. Sorry about that. I guess I was only thinking about Disneyland. lol I did have fun though.
        When hinges creek in doorless chambers, and strange and frightening sounds echo through the halls, Whenever candlelights flicker, where the air is deathly still, That is the time when ghosts are present practicing their terror with ghoulish delight.

Welcome, foolish mortals, to the Haunted Mansion!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
        Working...
        X