This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hands up for members in Florida

Why aren't there very many WDW meets? I can't be the only Central Florida resident besides Kevin Yee.
    Latinists of the world, tempus consurgendum est! (And while you're at it, what's the typo in my username that I can't fix???)

Re: Hands up for members in Florida

There is usually a monthly WDW meet set up. The monthly meet was just a week ago at EPCOT (man, that was just a week ago ) when alot of west-coasters were out there.

There are lots of Florida members: Xharryb, SummerinFL, TDLFAN, Witches of Morva, EvilQueenRocks, Bill, nbodyhome among I'm sure many others. (those are just the ones I can think of off the top of my head) at 7:24am.

I'm sure the next monthly meet will be scheduled soon. But of course, you can always schedule a meet if you will be at the parks on a certain day.

Comment

I host a meet every other month, even though I usually end up there every month anyway. LOL

I'll have one scheduled for December, just not sure which weekend I'm going for yet. I'll have the next meet up before the end of the middle of next week.

I also think that because there are far less of us than the Disneyland side, it makes it a little more difficult logistically because most people have to drive a few hours to get to the park vs a few minutes.

Comment

Sadly, I'm in South Florida, so it's kinda difficult for me to go up to WDW whenever I want. I'm really looking forward to joining you all in another meet.

Comment

Originally posted by SummerInFL View Post
          I host a meet every other month, even though I usually end up there every month anyway. LOL

I'll have one scheduled for December, just not sure which weekend I'm going for yet. I'll have the next meet up before the end of the middle of next week.

I also think that because there are far less of us than the Disneyland side, it makes it a little more difficult logistically because most people have to drive a few hours to get to the park vs a few minutes.
          I hope to see you next fall!!! ( be prepared to see all my kids

Comment

Originally posted by sir clinksalot View Post
            There is usually a monthly WDW meet set up. The monthly meet was just a week ago at EPCOT (man, that was just a week ago ) when alot of west-coasters were out there.

There are lots of Florida members: Xharryb, SummerinFL, TDLFAN, Witches of Morva, EvilQueenRocks, Bill, nbodyhome among I'm sure many others. (those are just the ones I can think of off the top of my head) at 7:24am.

I'm sure the next monthly meet will be scheduled soon. But of course, you can always schedule a meet if you will be at the parks on a certain day.
            you did leave out a few of us like aimster and myself and cyre and I am sure a few more that I can't even remember. Lot's of cm's on this board are in florida.

Comment

I think that was an impressive list for 7:24 a.m.!! ) Nice to see a list... there really are quite a few
              Good morning, son
              In twenty years from now
              Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
              And I can tell you 'bout today
              And how I picked you up and everything changed
              It was pain
              Sunny days and rain
              I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

i believe that there are more than seven micechatters that reside within driving distance of WDW not everyone likes to go to scheduled meets.

Comment

Originally posted by Cmash95 View Post
                  i believe that there are more than seven micechatters that reside within driving distance of WDW not everyone likes to go to scheduled meets.
                  I DID mention it was 7am when I posted that.

I do realize there are more than 7.

Comment

Originally posted by SummerInFL View Post
                    I'll have the next meet up before the end of the middle of next week.
                    I don't know why, but this inspired this reaction :blink: from me and I had to read it several times before it registered correctly. :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by Xharryb View Post
                      I don't know why, but this inspired this reaction :blink: from me and I had to read it several times before it registered correctly. :lol:

LOL That reply was the, "I have 2 minutes to go before my meeting and I need to say something reply." :lol:

I'm looking at the events in December and trying to schedule around the obvious, I'll know something tomorrow or Wednesday for sure. Dec. is a hard month!

Comment

The meet for December is up and available for viewing, I hope to see many of you there!

http://www.micechat.com/forums/showt...9th-82428.html

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X