X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rick_A_Mortis
    replied
    Re: Toys for Tots Meet - Sunday December 2nd

Thanks to Todd and Norm for collecting toys! Good to meet you Pixie Chick, Elly and Dustin and Chad's wife! As for putting this together that was the fearless Todd and Norm. I just showed up to help out like everyone else. Mice Chat rocks!

Leave a comment:

• aashee
    replied

What a great turnout. An incredibly thoughful group of people. Proud to say I'm part of it. Thanks Micechat!

Chad

Leave a comment:

• pixie chick
    replied

I ran more today than I have in YEARS, but I wanted to make sure my toy made it there in time! :lol: It was worth it for a great cause, though.

Thanks for putting this together DS, FB, & R_A_M! :clap:

Leave a comment:

• Dustysage
    replied

A HUGE Thank You to all of the MiceChatters who supported our Toys for Tots drive today. It was a smashing success. Fishbulb will post a picture of the mountain of toys that we collected this morning. It was like Christmas morning, but better since we know that the people who will end up unwrapping these gifts are the ones who will most appreciate them. It was a VERY special day.

You are an amazing group of people and we are thankful to count you all as friends!

-Dusty

Leave a comment:

• Leviathan
    replied

We already gave to toys for tots on our military base this year. I am glad to see so many Micechatters willing to give to others. You all are so wonderful and heart warming. Thank you for being so giving. Every year we get to see kids open gifts from the toys for tots program. I can tell you it really lifts their spirits and mine.

Leave a comment:

• aashee
    replied

Thanks for the update Dusty. And thank you Norm & Rick for delivering the goodies.

Leave a comment:

• TikiRoomLiz
    replied

Thanks for the update Dusty, I'll still be taking my toys to the park tomorrow for the meet.

Leave a comment:

• Rick_A_Mortis
    replied

Yeah, Todd and Norm will collect them.

For those of you who weren't planning to make it to the 10:45 meet - either hold on to your toys to take to a Toys for Tots location near your home, or find Fishbulb or Myself at the Noon Meet and we will take it for you.

Leave a comment:

• aashee
    replied

I bought a bunch of little toys for tomorrow and bigger ones for Knotts. Still OK to bring them tomorrow right?

Leave a comment:

• Rick_A_Mortis
    replied

Strange, I wonder why? Well I'll see yah at the 10:45 meet for sure though.

I think I might take my donation to the one at Knotts next Saturday. Though I haven't been to Knotts without it being Haunt for about 9 years.

Oh yeah I wanted to know if anyone would be interesting in seeing Enchanted tomorrow after the meet? I am going to the 3:50 show.

Leave a comment:

• Rex Dopey24
    replied

oh no thats a shame.

Leave a comment:

• judimouse
    replied

I am so upset with Disney as Toys for Tots was Walt's thing. From being on the board to making the TfT logo.

Disney could give me no answer as to why.

I will be taking my bags to Knott's next Satruday where I can get in for free.

judimouse

Leave a comment:

• Dustysage
    replied

IMPORTANT EVENT UPDATE

Judimouse just called to say that Disney isn't doing Toys for Tots this year. However, never fear, MiceChat still is. We will collect your donations as planned and will take them to Toys for Tots for you.

For those of you who weren't planning to make it to the 10:45 meet - either hold on to your toys to take to a Toys for Tots location near your home, or find Fishbulb or Myself at the Noon Meet and we will take it for you.

For all of the 10:45 am folks. We will collect your donations at La Brea Bakery and then we'll head off into the park for a grand circle tour. Fishbulb will be taking the donations to a Toys for Tots location.

Leave a comment:

• Coheteboy
    replied

d'oh! I was really hoping to go to disneyland this sunday but as fate would have it, I have to work this Sunday at 10:30am. And all the way in Culver City too. sigh.

Leave a comment:

• PurpleDove
    replied

Because of it being Candlelight weekend, I told my pastor at church I wouldn't be there so I get to come to the meet. I know its been a long time, so it will be great to see you all. And since I will be there saturday too, I am not sure if I will make it to the early meet. So I will be coming to the noon meet.

Leave a comment:

• aashee
    replied

I'll be there with family in tow. Quick question: I prefer parking in Pumbaa or Timon, will I have a problem bringing toys through the checkpoint to the Bakery?

Also great idea about the Knotts meet on a Saturday DarkBeer. I will be there with my kids on Saturday the 9th. Hopefully we see you and some other chatters there!

Chad

Leave a comment:

• Rex Dopey24
    replied

Ok I won't now lol.

Leave a comment:

• DisneyIPresume
    replied

Originally posted by rex22 View Post
    I can't make it that early but I will be at the noon meet.
    Well, don't go to Original Mike's and you should be just fine!

Leave a comment:

• SparkyLD
    replied

I'm so excited for this meet. Its for Toys for Tots and its my first meet EVER!!

Leave a comment:

• Rex Dopey24
    replied

I can't make it that early but I will be at the noon meet.

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X