No announcement yet.

2017 Gumball Rally Team Name and Logo Contest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm back for my 5th rally this year! My girlfriend and I just missed out on the top 10 last year, and are are determined to win it all this year! In keeping with the Pirates theme, we are Booty and the Beast! The booty (the trophy) is in our sights! Click image for larger version

Name:	rally17logo copy.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	53.9 KB
ID:	8508273

Comment

Aloha!!!!
      After traveling and working in Japan and at WDW, I have returned to the RALLY and can't be more excited!

my Best Friend and fellow Disney CM Rob and I went through Character training together 5 years ago and we were the ONLY 2 Males in our class.... so we were and always will be the 2 Goofs!

AKA
      "GOOFBOYZ!"

we both are celebrating and Going to WIN this rally in the MEMORY of our Grandmas who have pushed us to go Perform for the Mouse!

this ones for you Gals!!!!

LOVE,
      GOOFBOYZ!
      :thumbup:"Ready to help CREATE and HONOR the MAGIC!..... "

Comment

We are team 2319! My best friend and I are the only two people in our team and it is our first time so we are excited to join the fun!

Comment

We are big train fans. So our team name is Retlaw 1 & 2.
          Attached Files

Comment

Darn it! Looks like I missed the cutoff by a day! Still wanted to post that my best friend, Marina and I will be doing our second run as Mickey's Marauders, Up to No Good! We are so excited to be able to race again! Had so much fun last year!

Comment

We are Team "Get Outta Our Way, We're Riding As Many Rides As We Can!"

Comment

WOW!! So many AWESOME entries!!
                I know I am posting this a wee bit late mateys,
                but my little pirate has been very sick! Wasn't sure he could set sail! But Alas, I think he WILL make it to try to WIN 'ur Gumballs!!
                Arrrrrr!

We have raced the past 3 yrs as half the team of Big Thunder MountainEars and had a BLAST! This year we will be a team of 2, Mom & Cool Tween Son! Our Team name this year is, "The GUARDIANS of the GUMBALLS - Vol. 1 & 2

Comment

There are a lot of great pirate themed teams this year! Now we just look lazy since we didn't tie a pirate theme to our team name. Can we unofficially be the IngrumpARRbros? :P
                  My Adventure Blog

flickr

Comment

Working...
                  X