X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OogieBoogie
    replied
    Re: NOR CAL CHRISTMAS MEET/PARTY!?? Ideas??

There's a babies r us a block away. I'll drop it off there. Thanks Tigger.

Leave a comment:

• tiggerfan
    replied

I'll be dropping off the ones we collected tomorrow.

You can donate online if you want at www.toysfortots.org or at any of the locations listed on the site which includes BabiesRus and ToysRUs

Leave a comment:

• OogieBoogie
    replied

Btw Pan, have you turned the toys in yet? I have one I'd like to donate still.

Leave a comment:

• PanTheMan
    replied

Originally posted by Princess Buttercup View Post
    Cute pictures! Pan, your wife is really sweet and your daughter is adorable. LOL at the "some kid we stole " comment. That's my niece Olivia with my daughter Courtney. My nephew was there too, but he was out on the ice , eating it most of the time. And when I say eating it, I don't mean falling. He was literally eating the ice a few times when I skated by him and asked him what he was doing! Ewwww! I'm so glad Skywaygirl made it to Mimi's but so sad that she was sick. Ooogie, we missed you. Glad you got the condo though. Butterflylark, it was great seeing you again and nice meeting your roommate Erin. Hope your show went well. Tiggerfan, it was nice seeing you again too. And thanks for organizing the Toys for Tots thing. Merry Christmas everyone!
    And thank you for being there! We had a great time.

Leave a comment:

• OogieBoogie
    replied

I'm not sure I got the condo yet. After signing over a $2100 check and filling out over 40 pages of legalise documents, I'm now waiting til tomorrow to see if my offer has been accepted.

Leave a comment:

• Princess Buttercup
    replied

Cute pictures! Pan, your wife is really sweet and your daughter is adorable. LOL at the "some kid we stole " comment. That's my niece Olivia with my daughter Courtney. My nephew was there too, but he was out on the ice , eating it most of the time. And when I say eating it, I don't mean falling. He was literally eating the ice a few times when I skated by him and asked him what he was doing! Ewwww! I'm so glad Skywaygirl made it to Mimi's but so sad that she was sick. Ooogie, we missed you. Glad you got the condo though. Butterflylark, it was great seeing you again and nice meeting your roommate Erin. Hope your show went well. Tiggerfan, it was nice seeing you again too. And thanks for organizing the Toys for Tots thing. Merry Christmas everyone!

Leave a comment:

• OogieBoogie
    replied

I am really sorry for missing the event everyone. . At 10 this morning I got a call from my real estate agent about a condo I'm trying to buy and I had to meet with her at noon. When I got out from signing all the paperwork and everything, it was 3pm and I figured I didn't have time to make it out to Dublin. I am glad to see everyone had a good time though.

Leave a comment:

• PanTheMan
    replied

Mrs Pan and our Daughter.

ME and the daughter... (Waiting to hit the ice again!)

Red State Tiggerfan and Blue State PanTheMan Showing the Christmas love...

Group Shot! Princess Buttercup and her hubby with some kid they stole from somewhere with thier beautiful daughter in the shot...

ButterflyLark and friend made the skate before flying away to be in a play...

And Skywaygirl just out of the shower makes it for Dinner!

THANK YOU EVERYONE!

Leave a comment:

• Princess Buttercup
    replied

We had a great time with everyone who was there. I was really glad it was small because it was easier to talk to everyone that way.

Leave a comment:

• tiggerfan
    replied

Not a huge turnout but some quality people (well quality people and then me LOL).

But for those who can't make a meet, please remember you can donate online.

http://www.toysfortots.org/

It's for the kids after all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http:...?v=VlWt-5iFn-0

Leave a comment:

• PanTheMan
    replied

Went well. Small turnout. Pictures soon!

Leave a comment:

• Princess Buttercup
    replied

^ Aww darn! We were looking forward to seeing you and Jimmie. Hope you start feeling better soon!

Leave a comment:

• Trekkie Dad
    replied

Looks like I won't be able to make it after all. I was very ill yesterday and will be taking it easy today. We'll donate the toy locally.

Leave a comment:

• Melonballer
    replied

Good Luck at your meet tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• tiggerfan
    replied

Hope that we get a nice turnout tomorrow.

Just a word, the rink is right after you get off the freeway, its easy to miss so keep your eyes open.

Leave a comment:

• Princess Buttercup
    replied

Do they have crates at that rink for beginners who need something to hold on to while they skate?:lol:

Leave a comment:

• PanTheMan
    replied

I am thinking we will not get 25+ for skating???

Oh Well. Skating or not, we will have fun. Meet around 2, (Earlier if you want to prctice your moves, rink opens at 11!)

Lunch/Dinner at 4:30 so those who need to get home can do so at a reasonable hour on what i'm sure will be a crazy Holiday Weekend.

Leave a comment:

• butterflylark
    replied

my roommate and I are still in for the skating. We may not be able to stay for dinner afterwards as I am in a show and have to make it to Vallejo by 6p.
    We plan on getting our skates sharpened during the week.

Leave a comment:

• Princess Buttercup
    replied

Originally posted by PanTheMan View Post
    As long as you are practicing your hip checks

Do I need a giant pair of pants and four rolls of Charmin for that?:lol:

I'll see if my sister and BIL and their three kids want to come too since they love ice skating.

Leave a comment:

• DisneyDan24
    replied

I may be going to DL that weekend. If I don't go to the parks, I'll go.

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X