Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 2020 Gumball Rally Trash Talking Thread!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The 2020 Gumball Rally Trash Talking Thread!

    Alright future Gumball Rally runner ups! We are now less than 2 weeks away until Gumball Rally 2020. Time for some trash talking!

    AS ALWAYS, some usual ground rules! This is all in good fun! Here are a few trash talking threads from previous years for your reference:

    https://discuss.micechat.com/forum/d...lking?t=111376
    https://discuss.micechat.com/forum/d...hread?t=149603

    And here's a quick note from Dusty from one of the older trash talking threads:

    For any newbies who are concerned about the tone of this thread - The "Trash Talking" thread for Gumball Rally is a time honored MiceChat tradition. It is all in jest and intended to be fun ribbing of the teams you'd like to beat in the challenge. Think of it as the trash talk that boxers always do before a big match. It helps get people fired up and excited. Have fun, but let's not take it toooooo far -Dusty
    Now that the ground rules are set, the gloves are off! Let's see those punches!
    My Adventure Blog

    flickr

  • #2
    I'll start us off!

    Have you ever wondered what it would be like to stand in front of everyone at the Awards Ceremony holding up the Gumball Rally trophy? Well, keep dreaming kids. That trophy is ours this year! We just want to take the time to thank the MiceChat staff for producing such a beautiful trophy for our team this year. And no, we don't mind the fingerprints on the trophy; we understand people want to touch the trophy so they can feel what it's like to be a winner. So no need to clean it up for us!
    Last edited by KiMcHeEfOrLiFe; 01-29-2020, 07:22 AM.
    My Adventure Blog

    flickr

    Comment


    • #3
      oh KiMcHeEfOrLiFe you're adorable. You've come close but not close enough! We can't wait to stand up there and get that trophy while you stand at 2nd and just get hugs.

      I mean honestly I'm a horrible trash talker haha. But I wanted to participate in the thread haha.

      So - yeah you're going to lose, and we're going to win, even though statistically that's not how this is really going to go down haha.

      Comment


      • #4
        We are going to come out on top this year. I have learned from my mistakes and have made so many over the previous years that I now have a PhD in rallyology! I go through rally partners like Dirty Harry so I know that this year I have the right partner, fourth time is a charm. Looking forward to greeting your teams at the finish line when you cross behind us. Bothan spies have been dispatched on our behalf to get your magic notebook KiMcHeE, I WANT THOSE PLANS! Princesses, I have been over shadowed for too long and this year plan to be the top Zonie in rally!

        With that out of the way hope to see you all for the after gathering again. Get to the park safe!
        REMOVE TAG BEFORE FLIGHT

        Comment


        • #5
          It's so cute how you other teams think you can win. We will be bringing our A game as we have no Plan B. No worries, We will let you take photos with our Gumball Rally trophy. This year I know we will win as we are going with the no strategy strategy which did quite well for us in 2015 (2nd place). To Gumball Victory and Beyond!!!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by CSei2011 View Post
            oh KiMcHeEfOrLiFe you're adorable. You've come close but not close enough! We can't wait to stand up there and get that trophy while you stand at 2nd and just get hugs.

            I mean honestly I'm a horrible trash talker haha. But I wanted to participate in the thread haha.

            So - yeah you're going to lose, and we're going to win, even though statistically that's not how this is really going to go down haha.
            First off, thank you for recognizing that I'm adorable.

            Secondly, oof, I hope your Rally game will be better than your trash talking game!
            My Adventure Blog

            flickr

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by RX-24 View Post
              We are going to come out on top this year. I have learned from my mistakes and have made so many over the previous years that I now have a PhD in rallyology! I go through rally partners like Dirty Harry so I know that this year I have the right partner, fourth time is a charm. Looking forward to greeting your teams at the finish line when you cross behind us. Bothan spies have been dispatched on our behalf to get your magic notebook KiMcHeE, I WANT THOSE PLANS! Princesses, I have been over shadowed for too long and this year plan to be the top Zonie in rally!

              With that out of the way hope to see you all for the after gathering again. Get to the park safe!
              Here's the thing about mistakes. Sometimes, even when you know something's a mistake, you gotta make it anyway. So I actively encourage you to keep making mistakes!
              My Adventure Blog

              flickr

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by skitscott View Post
                It's so cute how you other teams think you can win. We will be bringing our A game as we have no Plan B. No worries, We will let you take photos with our Gumball Rally trophy. This year I know we will win as we are going with the no strategy strategy which did quite well for us in 2015 (2nd place). To Gumball Victory and Beyond!!!
                Sure, your "no strategy" strategy may have worked in 2015 but what about the other years? If that's your game plan again this year, I'll take those odds!
                My Adventure Blog

                flickr

                Comment


                • #9
                  KiMcHeE, just remember that even the best laid plans of mice and men often go awry. Having a solid plan won't save you from a ride breakdown or another team being in the right spot when it opens back up. Dumb luck and the unexpected are a factor in this game and I got plenty of experience in both.
                  REMOVE TAG BEFORE FLIGHT

                  Comment

                  Get Away Today Footer

                  Collapse
                  Working...
                  X