X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dream Job Meet & Greet

Hey fellow Micechatters!

Just wanted you to know that several of us Dream Job Winners are getting together for a reunion Dec 3 & 4 at Disneyland. We're going to tour all the Dream Job sites on the 4th and discuss with one another our day of fun at each site. We'll all be wearing our Dream Job Honorary Cast Member badges and would love to meet any Micechatters that can come out.

We'll go to Princess Fantasy Faire, Jungle Cruise, Haunted Manson, Pirate's Lair TSI, POTC and HSM2 together.

Here's some that are confirmed to be there:

Pirates: Brynne (Capt. Dante) and me (Bad Mood t' Blackhearted)
    Haunted Mansion: Ricky Brigante, Tim Dunne & Gordon Free
    Princess: JorDan Tripp (JorDanrella)
    Parade: Allie Akawamoto, Lisa Mettlen (Brandon will join for HSM2 after lunch)
    No Skippers are making the trip.
    Kenny the Pirate
    AKA Bad Mood t' Blackhearted
    Disney Dream Job Pirate Winner 2007
    Full WDW character and show schedules: www.kennythepirate.com
    Follow my adventures on twitter: www.twitter.com/kennypirate

Re: Dream Job Meet & Greet

Neat.. I always wanted to meet Ricky .. I am a regular ITM listener.. can you post a picture of your honorary badge, so we know what to look for and can tell you apart from the regular CMs?

Comment

Here's a picture of Ricky's badge, I didn't have a pic of mine and got it from his Dream Job Trip report. They're all the same shape, just different names and such.

Here's a pic of me in my ToT ears (homemade and one of a kind) that I'll be wearing around the park. I'm the one on the right. Tim Dunne is on the left. You can pick me out of a crowd pretty quick that way. Ricky will be with us throughout the day on Tuesday.
      Kenny the Pirate
      AKA Bad Mood t' Blackhearted
      Disney Dream Job Pirate Winner 2007
      Full WDW character and show schedules: www.kennythepirate.com
      Follow my adventures on twitter: www.twitter.com/kennypirate

Comment

I'll most definitely be there! I look forward to meeting anyone who spots us in the parks... we'll be a tough group to miss.

If anyone wants to see pictures of more of us, check out this photo gallery:
        http://www.distantcreations.com/dreamjob/pictures.html

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X