This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jan. 12th Meet @ DLR

Well, being that I will be missing out on the Friday meet and not being able to go on Sunday I was wondering if anybody is up for a meet on Saturday (Jan. 12).

Same time and place (Noon at The Hub), although if anybody wants to meet up earlier PM me and let me know so we can exchange numbers. Oh, and let me add that part of my plans include going to see Golden Dreams ... just to warn you. :lol:

Re: Jan. 12th Meet @ DLR

I would love too tikiroom liz But I am blocked out on saturdays.

Comment

Sure, I think I can do that. I want to take advantage of all the Saturdays that I can until my Deluxe Pass Saturday blockouts kick in around March.

Comment

Good ... be prepared to see Golden Dreams again. Then again you can call it whatever you like ...

Comment

Originally posted by TikiRoomLiz View Post
          Good ... be prepared to see Golden Dreams again. Then again you can call it whatever you like ...
          It's a Freudian Slip. I swear!
          But just out of curiosity, why is it so important that you see Golden Sh -- oops -- Dreams? I really don't care personally. I'm just curious.

Comment

I call it a nice place for a quick nap.

--Barry
            God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

I think I'm going to be there Saturday, can't make it Sunday. At the hub 12:00?

Comment

Originally posted by aashee View Post
                I think I'm going to be there Saturday, can't make it Sunday. At the hub 12:00?
                Yes, Noon at the Hub on Saturday. I'm trying to be there around 10 though ... so if any of you are in the park around that time feel free to call me.

Comment

Yes, Noon at the Hub on Saturday. I'm trying to be there around 10 though ... so if any of you are in the park around that time feel free to call me.
                  I'll give you a ring if I get there early. Then we can see High School Musical! After all if I am being dragged out to Golden Dreams... :op

Comment

I wish I could be there but I'm celebrating my mom and dad's birthday's that day.

Have a Mickey Pretzel for me.

Comment

Well, it's for a good reason Gina. I'll eat a pretzel for you ... and another one for your Mom and Dad.

Comment

I might pop in for a surprise so you may never know lol.

Comment

I will not be going to Disneyland until the Micechat 3 Year Anniversary. I am going to be busy with school the next two weeks (I go back on Monday).

But...you guys have fun!!

AUTOPIA: Fan Since 1991

Comment

Originally posted by TheRockr View Post
                            I will not be going to Disneyland until the Micechat 3 Year Anniversary. I am going to be busy with school the next two weeks (I go back on Monday).

But...you guys have fun!!
                            Aww... Too bad you won't be there, Alex. I was going to suggest we eat at the village house. Oh well... ;-p

Comment

I should be there!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X