Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Anniversary Meet Schedule for Jan 27, 2008

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anniversary Meet Schedule for Jan 27, 2008

MiceChat 3 year anniversary meet schedule

The big MiceChat 3 year anniversary meet is almost here! We thought we'd post our schedule for the big day so you'll be able to make your plans. Feel free to join us for any or all of these meets and events. The most important being the noon meet and group photo.

As we expect a very large group, we won't be planning lunch or dinner, so you may wish to contact friends and make dining plans.

As always, we are really excited to see everyone and spend another fun day in the park with our extended family of MiceChatters. If you know of anyone who is not a member of the boards, but who might enjoy this event, please invite them along. The more the merrier.

MiceChat 3 Year Anniversary Meet Schedule for January 27, 2008

• 10am - The relaxing morning Magnolia Park Meet (the round park near Haunted Mansion) - After the meet we'll take a grand circle tour aboard the Disneyland Railroad. A MiceChat anniversary tradition.
    • 11am - Pirate Lair at Tom Sawyer's Island(The amazing case of the disappearing Fishbulb) - We'll have a few fun and games and three lucky MiceChatters will win prizes!
    • Noon - The BIG meet at the Hub - Talk amongst yourselves, put names to faces, and make new friends. At 12:30, we'll take a group photo to put in the history books. (Then get yourself a fastpass for Buzz Lightyear)
    • Lunch is on your own (there were too many of us to schedule lunch locations. Please contact your friends in advance and make lunch plans, or hook up with friends new and old at the meet and set off to find vittles)
    • 3pm - Fantasia Gardens Meet - The old Motorboat Cruise Dock between Small World and the Matterhorn.
    • 3:35 - Buzz Lightyear contest- Email your photo/score to dustysage@aol.com and we'll post the winners on MiceChat. (Get your fastpass after the noon meet)
    • 4:15 - MiceChat Jungle Party- Meet on the Tiki Room patio - We'll all sing like the birdies sing and then set sail deep into the Jungle to find out just how far tigers can jump, learn how to get our Jeep to turn over, and see what Trader Sam is making for dinner.
    • 5:30 - Haunting Conclusions - Meet in front of Pirates for a one way trip to Davy Jones' locker. We'll then finish off the evening with a doom buggy ride, lots of hugs, and well wishes.
    But there's never really an end to a MiceChat meet, another year of friends, family, and fun is always around the corner. Thank you for an amazing first 3 years. We look forward to may more wonderful times together.

Thank you for being part of our MiceChat family!

-The MiceChat Crew

Related Threads:
    • Are you looking for information on getting a free name badge for the 3 Year Anniversary Meet? CLICK HERE
    • Are you looking for Gumball Rally Information? CLICK HERE

1 - Just Myself
    53.79%
    2 - Myself and one other
    31.03%
    3- Myself and 2 others
    5.52%
    4 - Myself and 3 others
    8.28%
    5+ - Myself and 4 or more others
    1.38%
    Last edited by Monorail Man; 01-16-2008, 12:16 AM.
    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook: .

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
    Save

Re: Anniversary Meet Schedule for Jan 27, 2008

Thanks for such a fun filled schedule of events! I am most looking forward to the big picture. It is always fun seeing how many MiceChatters we can fit in front of the Castle. The most fun is watching people juggle lots of cameras at once.

Congratultions to Dusty & Monorail Man for building such a wonderful community for us here at MiceChat. Here is to many more years of success. :clap:
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

Originally posted by mamabot View Post
      Thanks for such a fun filled schedule of events! I am most looking forward to the big picture. It is always fun seeing how many MiceChatters we can fit in front of the Castle. The most fun is watching people juggle lots of cameras at once.

Congratultions to Dusty & Monorail Man for building such a wonderful community for us here at MiceChat. Here is to many more years of success. :clap:

Ditto, plus Micechat has the smartest, sexiest and greatest moderators of any site.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pratt55 View Post
        Ditto, plus Micechat has the smartest, sexiest and greatest moderators of any site.
        Well, that is certainly true.... :whistling:

This is going to be a great weekend!
        A signature should go here.

Comment

I'm so excited for this weekend! So many fun filled events and activities with the best people in the world. Can't wait!

Comment

I am so excited, I can't wait to see everyone again. It's been too long.

Dusty and the whole crew, thank you for all the time and effort you put into making this a fun filled day for everyone.
            procrastibating

Comment

Awesome Dusty. I voted that I'd be bringing the entire family (4 bodies) buit a lot depends on my daughter's volleyball schedule.

Thanks for the update!

Comment

We'll be there. I voted I'm bringing an extra person since Belle most likely won't vote for herself.

Schedule looks awesome!!!

Comment

As I've stated before, my very first MiceChat meet was the first anniversary bash - and I will be proud to be among those to have attended all three affairs as of the 27th.

Congratulations to Dusty and all those involved in making this such a great event, and for making MiceChat such a great place to be, every day of the year.

--Barry

PS...LostBoy (Bruce) one of the greatest people ever, will be with me!
                  Last edited by Radiobarry; 01-09-2008, 02:24 PM.
                  God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by pratt55 View Post
                    And may I say, you have great taste in people (your check's in the mail :lol: )

I can't wait for this weekend, so many fun things planned. And, I'm so looking forward to seeing everybody :yea:!!!!! Thanks for all your hard work putting this together Dusty!

Comment

I will be attending the Micechat 3-Year Anniversary by myself.

AUTOPIA: Fan Since 1991

Comment

Can't wait!

We'll all have such a great time!
                        One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

Originally posted by Mouse princess
                        Of course I am worried about your mental health. I want happiness for all. Like we can all be like the Smurfs. But without Gargomel. He was mean.

Comment

It will be nice to see everyone! Can't wait!
                          *When a friend is in trouble, don't annoy him by asking if there is anything you can do. Think up something appropriate and do it.

Comment

Myself and two others since quiltmaker probably won't vote. The other is a child.
                            Follow me on Twitter: @matthamand

Comment

Myself and my wonderful, gorgeous finacee, NNL will be attending. I can't wait!!
                              It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X